ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

Ignore actual events, project wrongdoing by dems in future. That’s some next level trump losering.
Just calling my shot.

democrats-crying.gif

Feel free to save it to call me out later.

Reactions: GolfHacker1
As I was saying....

They have turned into what they detest. They can't differentiate between some people who did some things, and others that just happen to disagree with them.

Oddly enough, by their previous behavior, they actually helped Trump get elected. If Trump gets elected again, which looks doubtful, they will have helped again.

Clown world driven by emotion and hatred.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
They have turned into what they detest. They can't differentiate between some people who did some things, and others that just happen to disagree with them.

Oddly enough, by their previous behavior, they actually helped Trump get elected. If Trump gets elected again, which looks doubtful, they will have helped again.

Clown world driven by emotion and hatred.
No self awareness, no clue on reality, fact and the rule of law. Literally just no clue. None.

Chis, you got a big conviction from a rioter from my area.

https://weartv.com/news/local/pensa...-charges-connected-to-role-in-us-capitol-riot

WASHINGTON (WEAR) -- A Pensacola man was found guilty by a federal judge Tuesday for several charges in connection to the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots.

Tristan Stevens, 26, was found guilty of a total of nine offenses, including five felony charges.

Stevens was found guilty on four felony counts of aiding or abetting or assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers; and one felony count of interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder. He was also found guilty on four misdemeanor charges -- including disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and committing an act of violence in the Capitol Building or grounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT