ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Biden’s diary stolen? Showers with her dad? WTF?

No… you made shit up and hoped no one noticed. You said “Has OP or the other dim bulbs in this thread seen or heard Ashley talk about her dad and family? The last thing she sounds like is someone who endured horrible abuse from him as a child.”

I never said she was someone who endured horrible abuse. Nothing even close to that. You’re a liar making up lies in your lie factory…again.
Whats Wrong With You GIF by Red Table Talk

No… you made shit up and hoped no one noticed. You said “Has OP or the other dim bulbs in this thread seen or heard Ashley talk about her dad and family? The last thing she sounds like is someone who endured horrible abuse from him as a child.”

I never said she was someone who endured horrible abuse. Nothing even close to that. You’re a liar making up lies in your lie factory…again.

You’re a f ckin’ weirdo.

Lot of excuses from the left on Biden molesting his daughter.. is it that they like the idea of a child being molested or refusal to acknowledge they put a corrupt deviant in the white house? Maybe both?

I don't even understand how this is a conversation right now. I'd have to see a serious chain of evidence before believing anyone telling me they are reporting on a diary.
How was Obama being from Africa a conversations. Republicans. That's how.

Reactions: Torg
PV lost out on a 1st Amendment claim and is considering an appeal. Otherwise they have to turn over 900 pages of documents regarding the theft of the diary. It seems like some people don’t want to go to prison and are singing about the illegal activities of PV.

PV lost out on a 1st Amendment claim and is considering an appeal. Otherwise they have to turn over 900 pages of documents regarding the theft of the diary. It seems like some people don’t want to go to prison and are singing about the illegal activities of PV.
They're more upset about the diary being stolen than the statements in the diary of Joe biden forcing his daughter to shower with him.

Criminal prosecutors may soon get to see over 900 documents pertaining to the alleged theft of a diary belonging to President Joe Biden’s daughter

So the diary is really the property of the President’s daughter.
How many people commented in this thread believing otherwise?

NbHCiccK.png
The tough choice of running a victory lap on PV (which is basically defunct now anyways with James O'Keefe gone) but also admitting that the diary is real as are the passages about joe molesting his child lol

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Criminal prosecutors may soon get to see over 900 documents pertaining to the alleged theft of a diary belonging to President Joe Biden’s daughter

So the diary is really the property of the President’s daughter.
How many people commented in this thread believing otherwise?

NbHCiccK.png
The National File which was created by Alex Jones?? Do you know where this bill shot comes from or do you find out now?

Reactions: globalhawk and Torg
The Biden supporters are kind of caught between a rock and hard place on this one. They had to attack the credibility of PV in the hope the diary was fabricated or Russian disinformation. Now that we know the diary is authentic, they have to double down and go after PV again. Seems like liberals love the 1st Amendment when it supports their goals, but not so much when it doesn't.

For the record, I think it's despicable to publish the contents of a personal, stolen diary, even when it exposes a filthy old man.

The Biden supporters are kind of caught between a rock and hard place on this one. They had to attack the credibility of PV in the hope the diary was fabricated or Russian disinformation. Now that we know the diary is authentic, they have to double down and go after PV again. Seems like liberals love the 1st Amendment when it supports their goals, but not so much when it doesn't.

For the record, I think it's despicable to publish the contents of a personal, stolen diary, even when it exposes a filthy old man.
The most interesting part to the whole story (imo at least) is that O'Keefe chose not to publish the contents for that very reason and called the fbi to attempt to return the diary which they didn't take him up on and instead raided his house at 5am to seize it in a show of force.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Why would we NOT believe something coming from yet another Radical Right media source?

Desperation, magnified.

Deflection.
I know it's difficult these days, but maybe you can believe the FBI? They tend to be more of a left wing source.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT