ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Biden’s diary stolen? Showers with her dad? WTF?

The Biden supporters are kind of caught between a rock and hard place on this one. They had to attack the credibility of PV in the hope the diary was fabricated or Russian disinformation. Now that we know the diary is authentic, they have to double down and go after PV again. Seems like liberals love the 1st Amendment when it supports their goals, but not so much when it doesn't.

For the record, I think it's despicable to publish the contents of a personal, stolen diary, even when it exposes a filthy old man.
This is utter stupidity

I think we saw with the deleted messages from the Secret Service and the FBI on Insurrection Day that they are hardly left wing.

Be better.
Yes yes, we're all well aware that the FBI is largely (likely mostly) responsible for causing the capitol riot on j6.
Really? How so? What isn't true about it?
Huey doesn't concern himself with what is truthful just FYI, he's all about how it makes him feel.

Please show me where this is being reported by someone that doesn’t owe people millions for lying about them.
So if Jones is lying about the diary they can sue him for millions?

Have you considered why they wouldn’t?

We all know Jones would not lie. Edit: There is also a difference between confirming the diary exists and confirming the contents.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
In its written arguments before Judge Analisa Torres, lawyers for Project Veritas and O’Keefe argued the investigation “seems undertaken not to vindicate any real interests of justice, but rather to stifle the press from investigating the President’s family.”

Torres ruled that Project Veritas’s First Amendment arguments were “inconsistent with Supreme Court precedent” and that the group’s claim to be protecting the identities of a confidential source was voided by the fact that both people who sold the diary to the group pled guilty in August 2022.

In their guilty plea for conspiring to traffic in stolen goods, Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander—both of whom are currently awaiting sentencing—admitted they stole Biden’s diary from a house in Florida and sold it to Project Veritas for $40,000, hoping to embarrass the then-presidential candidate as he challenged former President Donald Trump. (Before he was elected, Trump was a donor to the organization.)

Project Veritas has admitted it paid Harris and Kurlander, but O’Keefe has said the group did not publish any information from the diary after it could not confirm its authenticity.

The court ruling comes two weeks after Hannah Giles, O’Keefe’s replacement as CEO, announced on social media that she was quitting, saying she had “stepped into an unsalvageable mess — one wrought with strong evidence of past illegality and post-financial improprieties.” Giles added that she had brought evidence of illegal behavior to “the appropriate law enforcement authorities.”

I don’t disagree there is a difference, and a defamation suit would establish that Jones lied about the diary contents.
Tell me how I am incorrect.
You were referencing the Tweet and not Jones to begin with. You are confused. Project Veritas is the only group that has stated content. Give me a reason to believe Jones.

The Biden supporters are kind of caught between a rock and hard place on this one. They had to attack the credibility of PV in the hope the diary was fabricated or Russian disinformation. Now that we know the diary is authentic, they have to double down and go after PV again. Seems like liberals love the 1st Amendment when it supports their goals, but not so much when it doesn't.

For the record, I think it's despicable to publish the contents of a personal, stolen diary, even when it exposes a filthy old man.
You're a moron. Project Veritas admitted they couldn't verify the authenticity. And the 1st Amendment argument is absurd since the identity of those who stole it has been admitted in their guilty pleas.

You were referencing the Tweet and not Jones to begin with. You are confused. Project Veritas is the only group that has stated content. Give me a reason to believe Jones.
Ok, I don’t know what you’re talking about, and frankly don’t care.

If the published contents of the diary are not true, why wouldn’t the publisher be sued for defamation? That’s my question to you.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Ok, I don’t know what you’re talking about, and frankly don’t care.

If the published contents of the diary are not true, why wouldn’t the publisher be sued for defamation? That’s my question to you.
You think that needs to be filed by now? Appears there is an ongoing investigation.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Yes yes, we're all well aware that the FBI is largely (likely mostly) responsible for causing the capitol riot on j6.

THE LEFT doesn't concern they/them with what is truthful just FYI, they are all about how it makes they/them feel.
FIFY :)

Reactions: Scruddy
You think that needs to be filed by now? Appears there is an ongoing investigation.
Is it unknown who published the contents?

What regarding a defamation case remains to be investigated?

FBI can attest to the contents in a defamation case, can’t they?

• Haha
Is it unknown who published the contents?

What regarding a defamation case remains to be investigated?

FBI can attest to the contents in a defamation case, can’t they?
You are making assumptions just like the tweet you referenced. It could be that Ashley Biden’s team is waiting for all investigations to conclude. You have nothing to base your statements on.

You are making assumptions just like the tweet you referenced. It could be that Ashley Biden’s team is waiting for all investigations to conclude. You have nothing to base your statements on.
I’m not assuming anything, I’m asking you why they wouldn’t sue for defamation if this was a fraud.

Your answer is to assume they’re ’waiting for all investigations to conclude’, and so I ask why?

We know who published it.
We know the FBI has the diary.
We know the diary was Ashley Biden’s.

What else needs to be established for a defamation case?

I’m not assuming anything, I’m asking you why they wouldn’t sue for defamation if this was a fraud.

Your answer is to assume they’re ’waiting for all investigations to conclude’, and so I ask why?

We know who published it.
We know the FBI has the diary.
We know the diary was Ashley Biden’s.

What else needs to be established for a defamation case?
Again. Why wouldn’t a legal team let all investigations run their course before they sue? This isn’t difficult.

Pray tell, where can one find this PV credibility? You’ve got to be kidding, right?

Give me one instance where a claim of PV was shown to be credible and I’ll STFU about them. I’m not very worried that will actually happen. Meanwhile you’ll carry on in your biased thoughts that they’re a legitimate source of information because you so desperately want them to be. FFS dude, be better.

Please show me where this is being reported by someone that doesn’t owe people millions for lying about them.
So, Biden's daughter says she thinks she was molested by her dad and took inappropriate showers with him and the FBI confirms this. But you're not interested in it and don't think it should get any attention unless HuffPo reports on it, eh?

So you believe Jones? Have you always? Can he do anything that would make you question what he says?

So, Biden's daughter says she thinks she was molested by her dad and took inappropriate showers with him and the FBI confirms this. But you're not interested in it and don't think it should get any attention unless HuffPo reports on it, eh?
But it has never been reported in a legitimate news outlet.

Why would anyone believe an already debunked myth-purveying outfit like PV?

I would care if anyone reported it. So far no one has other than PV and Alex Jones. Could you taste the hook, line and sinker?

But it has never been reported in a legitimate news outlet.

Why would anyone believe an already debunked myth-purveying outfit like PV?
The OP is from Ed Krassenstein and Dem shill. The FBI has confirmed it is indeed her diary. I'm going off of those two pieces of info. Are you suggesting the diary was fabricated by PV?

Pray tell, where can one find this PV credibility? You’ve got to be kidding, right?

Give me one instance where a claim of PV was shown to be credible and I’ll STFU about them. I’m not very worried that will actually happen. Meanwhile you’ll carry on in your biased thoughts that they’re a legitimate source of information because you so desperately want them to be. FFS dude, be better.
99% of their content is people admitting to things on camera lol to try and call them out for fake reporting is a wild take tbh

Again. Why wouldn’t a legal team let all investigations run their course before they sue? This isn’t difficult.
Again. The facts for establishing fraud in a defamation case are already existent.

We have a publisher.
We have the diary in the FBIs possession.

Proving a fraud on the part of the publisher is simply establishing that published image isn’t in the diary.

This isn’t difficult.

But you seem to think we need more evidence. Of what?

The OP is from Ed Krassenstein and Dem shill. The FBI has confirmed it is indeed her diary. I'm going off of those two pieces of info. Are you suggesting the diary was fabricated by PV?
I am suggesting that the contents of the diary were fabricated by PV, yes.

It is how they operate.

As proven in a court of law.

The FBI verified the authenticity of the diary, not its contents.

As to the credibility of ProjectVeritas, here is what their own CEO had to say:

Two weeks ago, Hannah Giles, chief executive of Project Veritas, quit her job, saying in a social media post she had “stepped into an unsalvageable mess — one wrought with strong evidence of past illegality and post financial improprieties.” She said she’d reported what she found to “appropriate law enforcement agencies.”

None of what you posted is true, as much as your little MAGA heart wants it to be.

Two weeks ago, Hannah Giles, chief executive of Project Veritas, quit her job, saying in a social media post she had “stepped into an unsalvageable mess — one wrought with strong evidence of past illegality and post financial improprieties.” She said she’d reported what she found to “appropriate law enforcement agencies.”

None of what you posted is true, as much as your little MAGA heart wants it to be.
But Alex Jones says so

But Alex Jones says so
Are you implying THIS man should not be believed!?

In before Finance says Giles is Deep State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT