ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Biden’s diary stolen? Showers with her dad? WTF?

How can someone be bribed with a kids diary?

Weird case. Seems like a waste of FBI resources.

A civil slander or libel case would be more appropriate.
Glad to see that Team Red now has a sliding scale when it comes to crime, and don't care when a citizen is harmed if it allows you to target a political rival.
I still can't figure out if you think you are cleverly trolling, or just going MAGA retarded?

Glad to see that Team Red now has a sliding scale when it comes to crime, and don't care when a citizen is harmed if it allows you to target a political rival.
I still can't figure out if you think you are cleverly trolling, or just going MAGA retarded?
You seem triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
Being educated doesn't preclude your demonstration of ignorance. As we continue to see.
You are such a (A typical) liberal. Constant attack, name calling and "never happened because I don't believe it".

Not being able to see both sides over any situation and make informed decisions is what intelligence is. The far right and far left have completely lost their minds and are the dumbest people I've met. They resort to name calling instead of trying to learn something or even understand the other point of view.

You don't like the fact that Biden is and always has been a POS. Even his own party disliked him for 90% of the time he's been in office. He's the only president in my lifetime that stood up under oath and on record and said N*#ger. He still believed that black kids shouldn't go to school with white kids. Yet here you are praising him.

I know who Biden is, I've listened to his crap almost my entire life, and he's a real POS. Now deal with it. Sitting on a website trolling other posters doesn't make you smart if you don't have anything worthwhile to say. That is, you, my friend. Getting paid by Sorros to disrupt a public form isn't a career, it's welfare.

I see we have another crazy on here. Welcome aboard Sharky. I’m sure you’re a very normal person. Sure seems like it.
Can't stand it that Biden is a pedophile, so you have to change the attack. I love it.

T minus 6 days till we see the Epstein list. How many A-list Hollywooders and Politicians are going to be on there. People who are highly revered on here.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
You are such a (A typical) liberal. Constant attack, name calling and "never happened because I don't believe it".

Not being able to see both sides over any situation and make informed decisions is what intelligence is. The far right and far left have completely lost their minds and are the dumbest people I've met. They resort to name calling instead of trying to learn something or even understand the other point of view.

You don't like the fact that Biden is and always has been a POS. Even his own party disliked him for 90% of the time he's been in office. He's the only president in my lifetime that stood up under oath and on record and said N*#ger. He still believed that black kids shouldn't go to school with white kids. Yet here you are praising him.

I know who Biden is, I've listened to his crap almost my entire life, and he's a real POS. Now deal with it. Sitting on a website trolling other posters doesn't make you smart if you don't have anything worthwhile to say. That is, you, my friend. Getting paid by Sorros to disrupt a public form isn't a career, it's welfare.
It's not an attack or name calling. It's simple observation. You are a moron. If you don't want to be reminded of that STFU.

Bins? You seeing this? This is who is agreeing with you.
They are both being led by big donors. Very few from each party vote for their voters. Everything is about money and getting rich (for themselves). They could have ended Roe v Wade in 2009 but didn't because the money would dry up if there were laws and not court's rulings. They can end homelessness but choose to send money to a hopeless war. They both want endless wars and keep us in them. They fix nothing. They spend every day pointing fingers at each other for everything.

I'm not reading all of this. Did Biden shower with his daughter or not

I'm not reading all of this. Did Biden shower with his daughter or not
Depends on who you ask. It was in her diary that "doesn't exist", but people went to jail over stealing it. She admitted it but all the articles were scrubbed from the internet. You had to be paying attention at the time the diary was made public. So, what I read he did. There's a lot of people on here that say no. So, I guess you make your own decision. Is a creepy old man who sniffs little girls and women's hair and cheated on his wife capable of showering with his daughter?

Depends on who you ask. It was in her diary that "doesn't exist", but people went to jail over stealing it. She admitted it but all the articles were scrubbed from the internet. You had to be paying attention at the time the diary was made public. So, what I read he did. There's a lot of people on here that say no. So, I guess you make your own decision. Is a creepy old man who sniffs little girls and women's hair and cheated on his wife capable of showering with his daughter?
You’re insane.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
You are basically saying that any proof of what I just stated has disappeared from the internet. Wow.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
We have literal tapes of Trump talking about dating his daughter and how great her tits are, but Rs worry about a completely unconfirmed diary.
Diary is confirmed. Sorry to break it to you.
Glad to see that team blue now has full acceptance of joe biden forcing children to shower with him.

You seem triggered.
Sure. Could you tell us who you think should investigate a crime that stretches across multiple state lines? Pretend that this is your daughter, and her diary is stolen in Florida, and taken to another state, where someone attempts to ruin her life. You would tell the FBI to piss off, and tell your daughter that she should look at filing a civil suit? Just looking for you to flesh out your legal reasoning a little for us.
Thanks

Sure. Could you tell us who you think should investigate a crime that stretches across multiple state lines? Pretend that this is your daughter, and her diary is stolen in Florida, and taken to another state, where someone attempts to ruin her life. You would tell the FBI to piss off, and tell your daughter that she should look at filing a civil suit? Just looking for you to flesh out your legal reasoning a little for us.
Thanks
Please don't ask others to pretend that their daughters have diaries that say their father molested them..

That’s not what actual malice means.
If you fabricate an image, you know it is false.
It would meet the criteria:

Link

441 U.S. 153 (1979)

HERBERT
v.
LANDO ET AL.​

Although his cause of action arose under New York State defamation law, Herbert conceded that because he was a "public figure" the First and Fourteenth Amendments precluded recovery absent proof that respondents had published a damaging falsehood "with `actual malice'—that is, with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not." This was the holding of New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U. S. 254, 280 (1964), with respect to alleged libels of public officials, and extended to "public figures" by Curtis Publishing Co. v. Butts, 388 U. S. 130 (1967).[1]

Reactions: Scruddy
If you fabricate an image, you know it is false.
It would meet the criteria:

Link

441 U.S. 153 (1979)

HERBERT​

v.​

LANDO ET AL.​

Although his cause of action arose under New York State defamation law, Herbert conceded that because he was a "public figure" the First and Fourteenth Amendments precluded recovery absent proof that respondents had published a damaging falsehood "with `actual malice'—that is, with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not." This was the holding of New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U. S. 254, 280 (1964), with respect to alleged libels of public officials, and extended to "public figures" by Curtis Publishing Co. v. Butts, 388 U. S. 130 (1967).[1]

Correct actual malice is publishing something you know is false. Which has nothing to do with what you said before.

We don’t know Alex Jones knew it was false.
So if they ask him in court where the image came from he can just refuse to answer and that's it?

There's no way to compel discovery on who provided him the image?

We're not expecting he's going to get a first amendment protection of sources in this case, are we?

Why would it end with Jones saying, 'guy gave it to me and said it was legit', instead of then turning the heat to that individual who originated the fraud to Jones? Laundering the claim through Jones doesn't provide any kind of immunity from defaming someone, does it?

So if they ask him in court where the image came from he can just refuse to answer and that's it?

There's no way to compel discovery on who provided him the image?

We're not expecting he's going to get a first amendment protection of sources in this case, are we?

Why would it end with Jones saying, 'guy gave it to me and said it was legit', instead of then turning the heat to that individual who originated the fraud to Jones? Laundering the claim through Jones doesn't provide any kind of immunity from defaming someone, does it?

@St. Louis Hawk can probably answer this better than me but unless jones knew it was fake it wouldn’t be possible to prove defamation. The person(s) that gave it to him didn’t publish anything. This is why you rarely see the plaintiff win an actual malice case.

Reactions: seminole97
Diary is confirmed. Sorry to break it to you.

Glad to see that team blue now has full acceptance of joe biden forcing children to shower with him.
Unfortunately, they will always have BUT TRUMP until the end of time, or at least until the right completely separates themselves from him and that's not happening anytime soon. 20 years from now, the left will have no hesitation about saying or doing anything they want, and their answer will still be BUT TRUMP.

Reactions: Scruddy
Thanks
If she wasn't Joe's daughter the FBI probably wouldn't have gotten involved.

Unfortunately, they will always have BUT TRUMP until the end of time, or at least until the right completely separates themselves from him and that's not happening anytime soon. 20 years from now, the left will have no hesitation about saying or doing anything they want, and their answer will still be BUT TRUMP.
They'll say the same thing about whoever is next one up for the Rs. They called Bush, McCain and Romney all nazis routinely before trump was around. It's their usual, lazy play tbh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT