ADVERTISEMENT

At least 7 shot, all under age 17, in mass shooting near Indianapolis mall

Prisoners should be able to have guns in prison. What part of "shall not be infringed" do people not understand?

I imagine that would cut down on overcrowding in prisons. Not to mention dramatically reducing costs.

Who's with me on this sensible suggestion?

Better laws. Fewer prisons. A whole lot more effort and funding put into effective prevention and effective rehabilitation.

Apparently we'd rather save a few bucks on good programs, while helping for-profit prisons line their pockets. I disagree with that approach.
How much funding do you suppose has been put into keeping Martinez on the streets?? You can start with the cost of the most recent tragedy he and he alone [not the gun] is responsible for!

I assume this is banned in the US. Or is it?

If not, I think I'll get a few.
This topic has me intrigued.

I don't believe glock has ever manufactured a full auto model 18 so I believe that firearm has been tampered with which would make it illegal no matter what.

( I don't have the license so I could be wrong)

What has me intrigued however is the number of polymer pistols which have been altered to be full auto. Apparently there are some fairly good gunsmiths on the street.

Prisoners should be able to have guns in prison. What part of "shall not be infringed" do people not understand?

I imagine that would cut down on overcrowding in prisons. Not to mention dramatically reducing costs.

FELONS can't possess weapons inside or outside of prison, Dunce. Just another law that doesn't do a MFing thing to combat "gun violence."

Seems a bit thunderdome-y for me but, I'm listening, like all the time or during PPV events? Could we bring in crazy animals from across the land? Maybe flood them and make them fight on make shift boats?

How much funding do you suppose has been put into keeping Martinez on the streets?? You can start with the cost of the most recent tragedy he and he alone [not the gun] is responsible for!
I don't get hysterical about individual cases.

Apparently you can't handle my sensible answer to your "more laws or more prisons" question, and have to retreat to a particular hard case.

As they say, hard cases make bad laws.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I don't hysterical about individual cases.

Apparently you can't handle my sensible answer to your "more laws or more prisons" question, and have to retreat to a particular hard case.

As they say, hard cases make bad laws.
That 11 year old with his brains in a bag thanks you for your sensibility........

Great place to watch the National Championship game from...love this Yardhouse

20240408_212735.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT