ADVERTISEMENT

Ava Jones Medically Retired on June 7, 2024. Plus Other Updates on Her & Her Family

I understand Ava can never play again because of the medical hardship scholarship. However, does this mean she still can’t be included in team activities and be an honorary member (even if it’s officially as a manager) of the team? Last year you saw videos of her with some teammates like KM. Hearing that she is struggling to make friends and is depressed is heart breaking. I would hope Jan and the rest of the girls would still “take care of her” while she’s at Iowa.

I understand Ava can never play again because of the medical hardship scholarship. However, does this mean she still can’t be included in team activities and be an honorary member (even if it’s officially as a manager) of the team? Last year you saw videos of her with some teammates like KM. Hearing that she is struggling to make friends and is depressed is heart breaking. I would hope Jan and the rest of the girls would still “take care of her” while she’s at Iowa.
I hope so as well. It sounds like she's really struggling in the class room which we'd never heard before. I'm not sure what they can do with that. Just another sad chapter in all of this....

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT