ADVERTISEMENT

Axios: Even Biden Does Not Think Kamala Can Win

If accurate he should not have endorsed her, unless he is a sore loser and wanted to be able to say I told you so. Or he was still suffering from the oversized ego of people who like to think only they can do something. Two days ago we had two of these running for President:)

Then why are all the MAGA morons shitting their pants right now?

I mean, if this is in the bag for Trump--the stable genius--why all the threads promoting Kamala's ineptness and ho-ish behavior?

You guys should be high-fiving each other and taking victory laps.
Outside of a small percentage of diehard Biden supporters, many American were appalled at the two choices.
Voting against a candidate being the motivating factor rather than for a candidate.
Well, Biden stepped down and this is the best the Democrats can do?
Shipiro from Pennsylvania is a master politician and great orator.
Dems have plenty of people they could have replaced Biden with.
Why are they all getting behind another bad candidate?

Reactions: MikeyHawk
She's polling quite a bit worse than him to be fair. I'm still not sold biden is aware that he's dropped out. Until I see it on video I'm a little suspicious

Reactions: seminoleed
Then why are all the MAGA morons shitting their pants right now?

I mean, if this is in the bag for Trump--the stable genius--why all the threads promoting Kamala's ineptness and ho-ish behavior?

You guys should be high-fiving each other and taking victory laps.
This. So much this.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Outside of a small percentage of diehard Biden supporters, many American were appalled at the two choices.
Voting against a candidate being the motivating factor rather than for a candidate.
Well, Biden stepped down and this is the best the Democrats can do?
Shipiro from Pennsylvania is a master politician and great orator.
Dems have plenty of people they could have replaced Biden with.
Why are they all getting behind another bad candidate?
You don’t know if she is or isn’t. Why do almost all Republicans get behind a rapist felon? That’s the bigger question.

You don’t know if she is or isn’t. Why do almost all Republicans get behind a rapist felon? That’s the bigger question.
Because they are racist, bigotted, reprobates themselves. I imagine them jerking off to Zimmerman and Rittenhouse.

Because they are racist, bigotted, reprobates themselves. I imagine them jerking off to Zimmerman and Rittenhouse.
That is probably some of it, also, there are a lot of people that don't agree with the Democrats. In a primarily two party world, it is now this reality. Democrats have generally gone more towards the moderate side, while the Republicans have gone more to the right, not really more conservative.
In a free country, people can vote for who they want, lot of people rightly or wrongly see the Democrats as evil or bad for the country.

She's polling quite a bit worse than him to be fair. I'm still not sold biden is aware that he's dropped out. Until I see it on video I'm a little suspicious
You know, I'm certainly one to question narratives and ask the hard questions, but you go full potato (conspiracy) each and everytime. Sad.

Sad Donald Trump GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT