ADVERTISEMENT

Behind the Curtain: Unbendable Biden vs. breaking-point Dems

He doesn't have dementia. Both him and Trump are 80 year olds who can't make it an entire day. Joe is worthless after 4:00. Trump is worthless before 4:00. I will say, at least Joe uses his 4-6 hours for actual work. Trump sleeps and watches TV his work hours, then does rallies when he finally starts waking up.
Falling back in line I see.

Then why not badger the media to call for having him drop out? Pointing out his issues on a routine basis?
Ummm… sort of power do you think we have? We’re posting on HORT, expressing our personal opinions.

What do you mean we should be badgering the media?

He's getting worse, but he was already bad before the primaries. Believing otherwise is denial.
Yes he was. Let me try again.

I have been arguing for a long time Biden shouldn’t run. He did anyway.

To me, his condition and age, while concerning, did not seem as bad earlier this year as it did during the debate.

However, Biden was gone from the start in the biggest moment in his campaign, after a week of rest and prep. This caused me to reconsider whether he can make it to the end of this term and win a close campaign against Trump, much less run the country for another four years.

Circumstances change, opinions change.

Still, you had the option.

Too many people ignored what was in plain sight, trying to gaslight the American people. The White House is still trying to gaslight the American people. Two members of this forum still insist Biden is fine. Biden didn't just suddenly have dementia June 27th. There are many. many videos of Biden 'gaffes' that were ridiculed here, well before the primaries.
And the GOP had far more viable options than the Dems had as an incumbent POTUS is never seriously challenged during a primary process. Yet the GOP continues to ignore what was and is in plain sight,Trump is unfit for the office and a convicted felon and sexual abuser and that is likely just the tip of the iceberg. How many secret documents did that POS share with god knows who? I never thought I’d see the day that Americans would be so collectively stupid and detached from reality.

Does anyone else find it a bit comical that so many on here have said that we need to vote democrat to keep democracy.
So vote for the party that is either
a) trying to force the current president to not run for reelection or
b) vote for the guy that needs to step aside but will not because his family will not allow him to.
Sounds like some dictatorship going on if you ask me.

Does anyone else find it a bit comical that so many on here have said that we need to vote democrat to keep democracy.
So vote for the party that is either
a) trying to force the current president to not run for reelection or
b) vote for the guy that needs to step aside but will not because his family will not allow him to.
Sounds like some dictatorship going on if you ask me.
A lot of people are looking at it from the viewpoint Biden is so damaged now trump will win and democracy will lose. Even Biden supporters have to admit he is nothing like he was 4 years ago. We just don't know how fast he is fading yet.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
A lot of people are looking at it from the viewpoint Biden is so damaged now trump will win and democracy will lose. Even Biden supporters have to admit he is nothing like he was 4 years ago. We just don't know how fast he is fading yet.
Thanks for the great comment. I’m not sure why it’s a reply to my comment but thanks.
I just find it crazy how quickly he has declined. Like one day he was perfectly fine and then the next night he couldn’t talk. I wonder what happened to the poor guy to have such a drastic change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT