ADVERTISEMENT

B1G+ Subscription month to month?

el dub

HR Legend
Nov 2, 2005
Hey, guys. I had a subscription for Iowa/B1G+ last season. When I went back to renew, it was only giving me option for $69.95/year. Am I missing something? Can we still go month to month on that plan?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, guys. I had a subscription for Iowa/B1G+ last season. When I went back to renew, it was only giving me option for $69.95/year. Am I missing something? Can we still go month to month on that plan?

Thanks in advance.
I think that is the only option for wrestling by itself. You can do monthly all sports for about $15/month.

I think that is the only option for wrestling by itself. You can do monthly all sports for about $15/month.
I just reinstated mine at $9.99 a month for all Iowa sports.
Weird huh, the AI algorithm crap is giving us different options??
Would not be surprised. Lol

Reactions: el dub
Weird. I pushed the button to renew previous subscription and the wheel just spun until I just gave up and tried the second option.

I got a league pass for 15. I sometimes watch other big ten meets.

Reactions: Sett1997
Oh, well. Finally was notified today that I peed clean (two weeks back) and start my new job next week. They made me jump through some hoops but I’m getting a pretty good raise. Also had to take a four hour Spanish test to qualify for this position. lol

And I really don’t feel like smoking any weed at this point now that I’m peeing spring water.

Oh, well. Finally was notified today that I peed clean (two weeks back) and start my new job next week. They made me jump through some hoops but I’m getting a pretty good raise. Also had to take a four hour Spanish test to qualify for this position. lol
Congrats and best wishes to you in your new position. I trust you'll be making a real difference.

And I really don’t feel like smoking any weed at this point now that I’m peeing spring water.
Congratulations on the new job dub!

Reactions: el dub
Thanks. I didn't know that you could purchase plus by itself.
btn+ is for things that aren't aired on btn

if it's on btn, you can't watch it live with btn+ (you can watch the replays afterwards though)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT