ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch the game

Smalltownhawkfan 1

HR All-State
Dec 30, 2017
Any suggestions on how a poor can watch the game today. I’ve got dish but I plan on canceling next month so don’t want to add local channels to screw up my contract. Trialed YouTube already and a couple of the others. I should have just went to the game and I wouldn’t be having this problem. Thanks for any help.

If you've got a fire stick or something similar get the sportsfiretv app. Been my go to this season for games I couldn't legitimately get.

Reactions: Smalltownhawkfan 1
Any suggestions on how a poor can watch the game today. I’ve got dish but I plan on canceling next month so don’t want to add local channels to screw up my contract. Trialed YouTube already and a couple of the others. I should have just went to the game and I wouldn’t be having this problem. Thanks for any help.

Hook up an antennae?

basically we been living here 33 years, never had cable, always had an antennae, however, this year now spectrum idiot cable dorks are digging up our yards in this neighborhood laying down fiber or whatever they are doing, taking 4 months to do it

If you've got a fire stick or something similar get the sportsfiretv app. Been my go to this season for games I couldn't legitimately get.
Just curious. How long have you had the sportsfire app? I'm pretty sure that app f*cked up my firestick, which actually described it as a "dangerous app" when I downloaded it.

basically we been living here 33 years, never had cable, always had an antennae, however, this year now spectrum idiot cable dorks are digging up our yards in this neighborhood laying down fiber or whatever they are doing, taking 4 months to do it
We got MetroNet here this summer and they were pretty fast digging and installing the lines, like a week tops. Made the switch and love it. I stream everything and my Super Duper 100% Legal Live TV app needs the fast internet so a win win for me.

Just curious. How long have you had the sportsfire app? I'm pretty sure that app f*cked up my firestick, which actually described it as a "dangerous app" when I downloaded it.
Earlier this football season. Haven't had any problems. I've never had any issues with an app ruining any of my firesticks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT