ADVERTISEMENT

B1Gs Tix…Who’s Going

Why was big 10s pushed back so late this year? We've gone the last few years but this one will overlap with our families spring break trip to Florida so unfortunately we are out. Will it be this late next year too?

Who’s heading to Maryland in two weeks for the B1G championships? Anyone have an extra all session pass they’d like to sell? See y’all there :)
I'll be there with a few of my friends. I think it would be fun to meet up between one of the sessions.

I will follow this thread and let you know where we are meeting.

Good luck and safe travels!

Reactions: el dub and AFHawk86
Why was big 10s pushed back so late this year? We've gone the last few years but this one will overlap with our families spring break trip to Florida so unfortunately we are out. Will it be this late next year too?
NCAA is always the 3rd Thursday in March and the way the calendar is this year the last day of Feb is a Thursday. And big 10s is always 2 weeks before NCAAs. Next year it will be March 8-9 and NCAAs start on March 20-22

This will be the second time in 40 years that I've missed B1Gs and NCAAs. After yesterday, I'm tempted to go to one or the other, but my recovery from this last back surgery is going slower than hoped, and my finances aren't where they need to be for those trips. I'll be home with some family and maybe a friend or two, watching on a 65-inch and three 40+ inch TVs, with a monitor for mat assignments. I haven't missed a Hawk match yet the three or four times I've done this (The 65-inch is new this time).
Have fun, all of you who are going! We'll be there in spirit.

This will be the second time in 40 years that I've missed B1Gs and NCAAs. After yesterday, I'm tempted to go to one or the other, but my recovery from this last back surgery is going slower than hoped, and my finances aren't where they need to be for those trips. I'll be home with some family and maybe a friend or two, watching on a 65-inch and three 40+ inch TVs, with a monitor for mat assignments. I haven't missed a Hawk match yet the three or four times I've done this (The 65-inch is new this time).
Have fun, all of you who are going! We'll be there in spirit.
Best of health in your recovery. 💪

NCAA is always the 3rd Thursday in March and the way the calendar is this year the last day of Feb is a Thursday. And big 10s is always 2 weeks before NCAAs. Next year it will be March 8-9 and NCAAs start on March 20-22
And here I was thinking wrestling was doing something smart and moving away from opening weekend of March Madness...nope, just an anomaly on the calendar.

Reactions: west2east
I was planning on going and revealing my true identity to a few of you fine folksbut then my sister inlaw desides to invite her sister to go on a cruise for 4 days this weekend. This was literally two days before I was going to buy the tickets, which needless to say I was a bit POed about.
So I will be home, made preplans for a sleepover for my daughter to keep her occupied.
Im working on the menu, but Im leaning towards prime rib or leg of lamb.

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT