ADVERTISEMENT

Bannon going to jail

So July - Oct in jail and then out for the Sept trial to start in October? Seems like a busy year! And just a portion of what he deserves.
Did steal from the vets, should have added on another 50 million dollars from the thief.

Did steal from the vets, should have added on another 50 million dollars from the thief.

Honestly, I haven't followed all the court cases he has in the hopper. There are just to many felons that are in trump's orbit to keep up with all the cases.

BUT, there is a lot of money being made by defense attorneys for folks in his orbit.

Honestly, I haven't followed all the court cases he has in the hopper. There are just to many felons that are in trump's orbit to keep up with all the cases.

BUT, there is a lot of money being made by defense attorneys for folks in his orbit.
and they continue to scream about the Biden's criminality without looking at Trump and his minions who have actually been convicted of crimes. MAGA are some weird idiots.

Offensive name calling is a capital crime apparently. The democratic party really does hate the idea of the first ammendment

Scaramucci has been calling it like it is recently. Who knows if he can actually be trusted. My guess is no.

Reactions: HawkMD

If Trump wins in november I hope he jails merrick Garland just like the dems are doing to bannon

If Trump wins in november I hope he jails merrick Garland just like the dems are doing to bannon
Bannon defiantly refused a congressional subpoena while asserting invalid legal grounds (his conviction was unanimously upheld on appeal).

OTOH, Garland substantially complied with the congressional subpoena. The entire transcript of Biden’s interview was delivered. Jordan has a red ass because the audio copy of the transcript was not released.

Big difference. But you, Scruddy Giuliani, have an excellent understanding of subpoena compliance.

Bannon defiantly refused a congressional subpoena while asserting invalid legal grounds (his conviction was unanimously upheld on appeal).

OTOH, Garland substantially complied with the congressional subpoena. The entire transcript of Biden’s interview was delivered. Jordan has a red ass because the audio copy of the transcript was not released.

Big difference. But you, Scruddy Giuliani, have an excellent understanding of subpoena compliance.
I know bro, it's (D)ifferent.

This administration has been caught red handed changing transcripts from what the president says. The audio recording is required to know the truth.

I know bro, it's (D)ifferent.

This administration has been caught red handed changing transcripts from what the president says. The audio recording is required to know the truth.
The conspiracies never end.

The transcript is not a WH product. It is a an interview transcribed by hired independent professionals which are uniformly accepted.

AFAIK there is not a claim by Jordan or any Republican member of the committee that the transcript is inaccurate.

The left has a long history of breaking the law and not being prosecuted for it because they control the prosecutors
Exhibit A: Special Counsel Robert Hur

SC Hur was controlled by Merrick Garland. Under his thumb, Hur declined to prosecute.

I am all for a creative solution to have Bannon avoid going to jail. I think a good consequence would 1. Take a shower, that dude needs a good scrubbing 2. Work in a homeless shelter or VA facility for four months. He’s a narcissistic elitist who could use a humbling experience.

Reactions: torbee
I am all for a creative solution to have Bannon avoid going to jail. I think a good consequence would 1. Take a shower, that dude needs a good scrubbing 2. Work in a homeless shelter or VA facility for four months. He’s a narcissistic elitist who could use a humbling experience.

Extended prison sentence without the hope of parole would be pretty humbling. Esp if he was removed from the public eye and not able to lie constantly from a podium.

Prison will help some of these Nelson Mandela wannabes with their persecution complex. Or not. But either way "lock them up!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT