ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor just guaranteed we’ll have a 2 loss Bama or undeserving ND as part of the playoff.

Well if Iowa beats Michigan Cincinnati loses and Georgia blows out Alabama personally I think Baylor and Iowa will get in.Because Iowa and Baylor both have wins over top 5 teams Notre Dame does not!

Reactions: biggreydogs
No matter how it plays out, the call for an expanded playoff will get louder.

BTW, I'm starting to believe we have a good shot tonight. If the big12 title can come down to defensive goal line stand...anything is possible. ;)

Last edited:
I’d rather have a 2 loss Bama than see Notre Dame rewarded for not playing in a conf tourney championship.
Well even as much as I hate nd it would be pretty funny if they won the whole thing this year, (threw up in my mouth a little bit) just to f over Kelly.

Reactions: Wadzinator
Well even as much as I hate nd it would be pretty funny if they won the whole thing this year, (threw up in my mouth a little bit) just to f over Kelly.
I get the sentiment, but I'm pretty sure Kelly would feel bad right up until one of those $15 million/year paychecks comes in.

This would all be easier if Iowa had a top 10 win in the playoff standings already.

Bama making GA look average. We will once again have 2 SEC teams in the CFP, its a load of shit. Win your conference or you are out.

Wouldn't put it past the SEC if it wasnt agreed to have BAMA win so they get 2 teams...

Just make the SEC play each other and the other P4 schools and the like have a true playoff like FCS.

I believe it was 2017 that Bama didn’t even win their division but was chosen over Ohio St. Bama is in, even if they lose to Georgia. Book it!!!
Well they ain’t losing to Georgia….about to blow it open. Did not see this coming

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT