ADVERTISEMENT

Bears vs Saints

Yes. You are an idiot for doing that and then 7 days later going >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Not everyone who incorrectly picks is an idiot. It's it really that hard?
Apparently it is for you.

Bears tears.

They are in no-mans land...a.500 team that doesn’t have a QB, a high pick or a lot of cap space. That’s why I want to clean house.

I’d love to see them draft up for Zach Wilson. Maybe keep Trubisky on as a backup. Launch Nick Foles into Lake Michigan.

Wilson looked pretty good when I watched him. Body needs a little work though. Ditch Trubisky and take CJ Beathard on as a backup.

I expect the 9ers to go after Wilson though.

Mitch walking it off into the sunset throwing a TD pass.
I know I have picked at the Bears (and you) in this thread. Believe it or not, I am a Packer fan that doesn’t hate the Bears. I reserve that for the Vikings and Tom Brady. I truly wanted them to win today.

Best rule I didn't know about playoff football. No extra points with TDS at the end. So with no extra point, I win barely with a 11.5 spread. HOOOLLLY crap. Makes for a perfect weekend.

Reactions: Moral
I know I have picked at the Bears (and you) in this thread. Believe it or not, I am a Packer fan that doesn’t hate the Bears. I reserve that for the Vikings and Tom Brady. I truly wanted them to win today.

It's cool. It's ole HROT and you know we're tough (and rich and good looking) if we stick around this place. The Bears are pretty exhausting to cheer for and I'd be giving me shit too.

Reactions: 83Hawk and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT