QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Chicago Bears on the clock!

Southern Cal Football GIF by USC Trojans

• Love
Reactions: Bro D and IACub
There's a player that actually is named "Kool-Aid"? Like, that's his given name and not a nickname?

Reactions: QChawks
Chiefs! Please give Mahomes another toy to play with, or an OT.
There are so many good WR's in this draft I'd like us to trade down if we cam. I think there will be plenty of guys I've seen us mocked to left by then.

If Alt falls to #9, bears would have to be tempted but I still think Rome is the guy.

Latham to Chargers? I think Harbaugh will look to trade down to Vikings.

Reactions: Bro D
There are so many good WR's in this draft I'd like us to trade down if we cam. I think there will be plenty of guys I've seen us mocked to left by then.
Serviceable OT's as well. I don't see KC moving up to draft an OT (per mock ^) but then what do I know.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
The more I think about it the more I think the bears take an oline or dline player with #9. Historically the hit rate on premium players in the top 10 is highest on the lines, where good wide receivers are often picked later. The Bears don't plan on picking in the top 10 again for awhile so they need to take a premium line position now when they can. I think a trade back followed by Byron Murphy is the pick in the early teens.

Reactions: IACub
The more I think about it the more I think the bears take an oline or dline player with #9. Historically the hit rate on premium players in the top 10 is highest on the lines, where good wide receivers are often picked later. The Bears don't plan on picking in the top 10 again for awhile so they need to take a premium line position now when they can. I think a trade back followed by Byron Murphy is the pick in the early teens.
Unless they trade way back in the draft, I wouldn't be upset about really anything they could do at #9. I'd rather not get a LT beacause I'm okay with Jones but I'd get over it. I'd be okay with shoring up the DL as well.. but I'd rather take shiny toys for Caleb, whether thats Odunze/Bowers at #9 or trading up for MHJ.

I agree that the Bears should probably take an offensive tackle or edge rusher at #9, but if one of the top three receivers is available, they can't really miss. This will be a hard pick for them to screw up to badly, and Ryan Pace is gone, so I'm not as worried about that happening.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see them trade back at this spot to get more picks later on, they're pretty thin later in the draft. Trade back to the end of the first round and pick up a second rounder, then grab Cooper DeJean!

If Alt falls to #9, bears would have to be tempted but I still think Rome is the guy.

Latham to Chargers? I think Harbaugh will look to trade down to Vikings.
I don't know if it was true but I read that Harbaugh won't help the Vikings get his boy McCarthy since Minnesota didn't hire him the previous year. I have a hard time believing that but its Harbaugh so you never know

Alt being available at #9 with Odunze on the board would be very interesting. I have a feeling tonight will be bananas

I don't know if it was true but I read that Harbaugh won't help the Vikings get his boy McCarthy since Minnesota didn't hire him the previous year. I have a hard time believing that but its Harbaugh so you never know

Alt being available at #9 with Odunze on the board would be very interesting. I have a feeling tonight will be bananas
That's why I won't be surprised if the Bears trade back. There are 3 WR, 2-3 OT, and a couple edge rushers that could all be potential home runs. At least one of those has to be available beyond pick #9.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
QB Caleb
RB Swift
WR Moore
WR Allen
WR Odunze
TE Kmet
TE Everett

Omgggg give it to me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT