ADVERTISEMENT

Beckett Dejean

BigAssTurkeyLeg

HR MVP
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2021
I see Cooper's brother is a freshman QB for South Dakota. Any chance he ends up transferring to Iowa at some point? Somewhat surprised he didn't join as a PWO last season

I see Cooper's brother is a freshman QB for South Dakota. Any chance he ends up transferring to Iowa at some point? Somewhat surprised he didn't join as a PWO last season
He’s listed as a defensive back.

And he really racked up the stats in his high school career. I’m sure he’s a damn good athlete, just not quite good enough [yet] for Phil apparently..

Yup, looks to be a pretty darn good player too.
Beckett is going to be a solid player for the jacks. Playing safety is what I’ve been told. I’ve refereed Cooper and Beckett for multiple sports over the years. I live 23 miles from Ida Grove. Never forget the game I did when Cooper dunked 6 times. The freshman Jaxx is 6’4 190. It’s funny but Cooper has to look up at Beckett and they both have to look up at Jaxx. Great kids and great family. Cooper is the best athlete I’ve seen in NW Iowa since Brandon Wegher.

Beckett is going to be a solid player for the jacks. Playing safety is what I’ve been told. I’ve refereed Cooper and Beckett for multiple sports over the years. I live 23 miles from Ida Grove. Never forget the game I did when Cooper dunked 6 times. The freshman Jaxx is 6’4 190. It’s funny but Cooper has to look up at Beckett and they both have to look up at Jaxx. Great kids and great family. Cooper is the best athlete I’ve seen in NW Iowa since Brandon Wegher.
I see your Wegher and raise you Scherff😉

Is Denison considered NW Iowa?
Kind of in the middle honestly. According to google you can get to Omaha from there 1 minute faster Sioux City. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was just such a huge fan of his. Old mans side is originally from Dension so always rooted for him hard. Fun fact when visiting my Great Gma in the nursing home in Denison Brandon's Gma was her neighbor. Sweet lady and asked us what channel the Iowa game was on that day lol.

Reactions: hawkeyeinmo
Wrong school. He's not a filthy jackrabbit, he's a Coyote. Don't ever F that up again.

Watched a hudl highlight of basketball, gets a steal, goes down and dunks two handed. I can’t remember any 6-4 freshman dunking two handed when I was in high school.

Honestly I think the pick six against Rutgers last season is the perfect embodiment of this. Never looked like he was exerting himself yet snakes through everyone for a touchdown.
Wasn't it kinda of an over the shoulder pick also? Yes he's smooth as silk

Reactions: BurgHawk87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT