ADVERTISEMENT

Berge back for PSU

The psu fans know what it is when I say 2000 was their max back in the day. Beal gets there now the have thousands of fans!!! I was there when Sutherland was the coach. Now this we are bullshit is ridiculous. Win a couple title and here comes the ban wagons fans like the one that show up here. Atleast act like you know what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: broteau
Brady Berge scored 1.5 team points in 2019 and 2.5 team points last year at the NCAA Tournament. Don’t see this being a big splash.
Part of that 2.5 was whipping Kaleb Young. Lol. And 2.5pts is 2.5 points more than PSU was gonna score at 157. Be lucky if they even qualify a guy.

Reactions: broteau
so? cael had a hole at 157 and got the best guy he could get his hands on. i’d want brands to do the same. on this board we were literally discussing 157 transfers for us next year like yesterday!
Mid season transfers and after season transfers are two different things. Let’s not pretend they’re not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrjt0518
The psu fans know what it is when I say 2000 was their max back in the day. Beal gets there now the have thousands of fans!!! I was there when Sutherland was the coach. Now this we are bullshit is ridiculous. Win a couple title and here comes the ban wagons fans like the one that show up here. Atleast act like you know what it is.
You are saying that 8 is a couple?? Does your wife(s) know you are a Polygamist?? Weird take :)

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
Never really had fans at duals! Been there saw it with my own eyes. The fan BASE jumped with Beal there. Saw it with my eyes. What else?
So not only did Cael come in and bring in stud recruits from all over the country, individual and team championships, built a powerhouse RTC but he also grew the PSU fanbase to what it is today. You got anything else to help prove that Cael is the wrestling god we all think he is?

Mid season transfers and after season transfers are two differ things. Let’s not pretend they’re not.
Wasn’t PD3 supposed to only come in for the second semester? Didn’t happen because he couldn’t get an NCAA waiver, not because Iowa didn’t try.

Part of that 2.5 was whipping Kaleb Young. Lol. And 2.5pts is 2.5 points more than PSU was gonna score at 157. Be lucky if they even qualify a guy.

So not only did Cael come in and bring in stud recruits from all over the country, individual and team championships, built a powerhouse RTC but he also grew the PSU fanbase to what it is today. You got anything else to help prove that Cael is the wrestling god we all think he is?
Over recruit fine all day. It will turn on him one day!! Wrestlers will figure it out

Wasn’t PD3 supposed to only come in for the second semester? Didn’t happen because he couldn’t get an NCAA waiver, not because Iowa didn’t try.
He was ultimately told to hit the road for not following team rules.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
Didn’t happen are the key words there, but nice try. Ask PD3 if he was cleared to wrestle. I don’t think he’ll say anything about a waiver but TNT booted his rule breaking ass to the streets. Also, I’m not sure why you posted a meaningless link?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT