ADVERTISEMENT

Beric Jordan on the move

Correct. Your 18 year old child should go to school where you want and not where they want. Seems selfish
Right? So what if a future team member pulled a knife on your kid at a school they both attended. Your kid will be fine! Trust the system.

If this is true, not a good look for the Cowboys staff if he has decommitted.

I can’t really blame any parent who wants their kid away from the Ferraris. That said, if it was truly orchestrated by his dad and he had no say, that is over the top, in my opinion.
well, i'm sure the whole Chittum situation happened exactly as portrayed by all the insiders here

Weird that his dad isn't ok with the kid sharing a room with Ferraris but is ok with him sharing a room with a guy who beat up and choked out his wife.
Well, I guess that’s not personal yet for him, like the feud with Ferrari. They both have moved around a lot, so both high risk high reward type guys, but with Ferrari we received a two for and maybe a three for. Will be interesting to see where chittum lands by the time he’s a senior?

If this is true, not a good look for the Cowboys staff if he has decommitted.

I can’t really blame any parent who wants their kid away from the Ferraris. That said, if it was truly orchestrated by his dad and he had no say, that is over the top, in my opinion.
It's amazing how much better a high level young man like Jordan can get on bottom over a period of one year with high level coaching. I saw a video on Flo of him vs a top #20 kid in the finals at Virginia Duals and he looked good on bottom.

Reactions: el dub
Well, I guess that’s not personal yet for him, like the feud with Ferrari. They both have moved around a lot, so both high risk high reward type guys, but with Ferrari we received a two for and maybe a three for. Will be interesting to see where chittum lands by the time he’s a senior?
I doubt too many people on this forum believe Chittum will finish his career at ISU.
Dresser have to clear recruits and their family with Daddy Chitts?

Reactions: TarpHawk
Right? So what if a future team member pulled a knife on your kid at a school they both attended. Your kid will be fine! Trust the system.
Who pulled a knife on who? or is it whom pulled a knife on who? or who pulled a knife on whom?
Anyway, tell us more about this knife thing

Reactions: snizhawk44
Who pulled a knife on who? or is it whom pulled a knife on who? or who pulled a knife on whom?
Anyway, tell us more about this knife thing
It’s old news I don’t have all the details. They both attended Blair and allegedly a Ferrari was kicked out of school for something that went down about the time a knife allegedly came into play, maybe between the parties mentioned above? And now old man Chittum doesn’t want his kid on a team with McStabby.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
My prediction…Chittum ends up back in iowa city wrestling for the hawks before he graduates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT