ADVERTISEMENT

Best Arnold Schwarzenegger movie of all time.

Terminator 2
True Lies
Jamie-Lee-Curtis-hot-sexy-and-funny-True-Lies-1994-hd1080p-12.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis : Helen Tasker hot hot dance - True Lies

Last edited:
Twins? Lol, gtfo. Not even a top 5 arnold flick. T1 T2 predator true lies total recall without question his top 5. From there it’s debatable but man, get your together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Twins? Lol, gtfo. Not even a top 5 arnold flick. T1 T2 predator true lies total recall without question his top 5. From there it’s debatable but fvck man, get your shit together...fvck.
Sure, if you define a good movie only as people getting show and a catch phrase.
Twins transversed a complex milieu of societal issues. And, it was funny.

Reactions: artradley
T2
Predator

14-16 year old me loved Total Recall. But sadly it’s aged poorly, so I don’t enjoy it that much anymore.

I really liked True Lies back in the day. But haven’t seen it in awhile, so not sure how it has aged. I imagine it would still be good, since it was more of an action movie than special effects movie.

T2
Predator

14-16 year old me loved Total Recall. But sadly it’s aged poorly, so I don’t enjoy it that much anymore.

I really liked True Lies back in the day. But haven’t seen it in awhile, so not sure how it has aged. I imagine it would still be good, since it was more of an action movie than special effects movie.
Huh, gotta disagree with you on Total Recall. Just rewatched it on Netflix. I’d say it has aged quite well considering the scope of the film and the movie tech available at the time.

Don't know if they're the best, but I like:

- Predator (favorite)
- Terminator 2
- Kindergarten Cop
- Total Recall
- Terminator: Dark Fate
- End of Days

*Terminator 1 is fantastic, but not really due to Arnie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT