ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s use of fake names in email could cost him

LOL - here we go. The TJ Twist! It goes from "should not comply" to "no point in complying". Classic.

Still, I don't see anywhere that Huey suggests anything other than this is a waste of time. Nothing about non-compliance. Can you point out where he stated anything about compliance other than where he correctly said to you: "So far Biden has complied, dumbass."?
It's worse than this. Here's TJ admitting that it doesn't matter if there is a smoking gun. Compliance is what is important. Then he learns that Biden has been compliant so far, so TJ moves the argument to why Biden hasn't been compliant with the new demands? Then TJ learns that the new demands have just come out and that Biden hasn't even hit the compliance date yet. So what's next? TJ throwing a fit that Biden isn't complying before the requested date? It's all nonsense. Rs just keep changing the rules when their previous requests fall flat on their face.
How many times does this need to be explained to you? It doesn’t matter if there is a “smoking gun.” It doesn’t matter what you think is or is not in the emails. They are required by law to release the emails and they are refusing to comply with the law.

Why is that so difficult for you guys to understand?

Reactions: RileyHawk
It's worse than this. Here's TJ admitting that it doesn't matter if there is a smoking gun. Compliance is what is important. Then he learns that Biden has been compliant so far, so TJ moves the argument to why Biden hasn't been compliant with the new demands? Then TJ learns that the new demands have just come out and that Biden hasn't even hit the compliance date yet. So what's next? TJ throwing a fit that Biden isn't complying before the requested date? It's all nonsense. Rs just keep changing the rules when their previous requests fall flat on their face.
It's funny watching TJ go all TJ. The twists and turns and spins and stories are a blast.

Reactions: Huey Grey
LOL - here we go. The TJ Twist! It goes from "should not comply" to "no point in complying". Classic.

Still, I don't see anywhere that Huey suggests anything other than this is a waste of time. Nothing about non-compliance. Can you point out where he stated anything about compliance other than where he correctly said to you: "So far Biden has complied, dumbass."?
I have stated multiple times that even if there is nothing nefarious in the emails, Biden is still required by law to comply with the request. And every single time Huey has countered that it's a pointless waste of time. At no time has he indicated even a hint of agreement with my point.

At any time, Huey is welcome to state for the record that he agrees Biden should comply with the law and fulfill the request. Until that time, my characterization of his argument is 100% correct.

• Haha
It's worse than this. Here's TJ admitting that it doesn't matter if there is a smoking gun. Compliance is what is important.
And here you are, stating once again that compliance with the law is not important. It's like you're determined to prove Riley wrong.

• Haha
I have stated multiple times that even if there is nothing nefarious in the emails, Biden is still required by law to comply with the request. And every single time Huey has countered that it's a pointless waste of time. At no time has he indicated even a hint of agreement with my point.

At any time, Huey is welcome to state for the record that he agrees Biden should comply with the law and fulfill the request. Until that time, my characterization of his argument is 100% correct.
You go on thinking that TJ. I'm sure your self esteem needs you to do so. But as you fool yourself with that keep in mind that not once has Huey said Biden should not comply. Though it took several iterations even you now acknowledge all he has said is it is a waste of time.

TJ be like - "I don't care if I'm wrong, I say I'm right!". LOL

And here you are, stating once again that compliance with the law is not important. It's like you're determined to prove Riley wrong.
He didn't state that. In fact he showed you that Biden has been compliant.

We're at the "TJ making shit up phase" now.

I now have several posts, with links, stating that Biden has complied and broken no laws. And so have other posters. So why do you keeping lying that he hasn't complied?

As long as you're just going to keep making shit up, why not at least do it in a cool way, like you have a 12 inch dong? Or self respect?

Reactions: sober_teacher
I now have several posts, with links, stating that Biden has complied and broken no laws. And so have other posters. So why do you keeping lying that he hasn't complied?

As long as you're just going to keep making shit up, why not at least do it in a cool way, like you have a 12 inch dong? Or self respect?
Get ready for the TJ spin.

Biden has complied dipshit. You have been proven demonstrably false that he hasn't. Biden is required to follow the law. And has. What else do you have?

Then he learns that Biden has been compliant so far, so TJ moves the argument to why Biden hasn't been compliant with the new demands? Then TJ learns that the new demands have just come out and that Biden hasn't even hit the compliance date yet. So what's next? TJ throwing a fit that Biden isn't complying before the requested date? It's all nonsense. Rs just keep changing the rules when their previous requests fall flat on their face.
The September 20 deadline is for the request that was submitted earlier this week. In post #135 I very specifically referred to a separate request that was submitted three weeks ago on August 17. That request was supposed to have been fulfilled by August 31, which has come and gone.

The discovery of the 20 plus shell corporations was just released as part of the whistleblower testimony.

The GOP is in discovery mode. They have little bits and pieces of texts and comments that point them in the direction that Joe was involved. They have the emails where the business partners tell each other that Joe wants it discussed in private face to face only. They have the testimony of the business partner.

This NARA request is to see if Joe emailed Hunter or Archer in regard last to foreign policy that can be tied back to Hunters businesses.
You do realize that 18 of the 21 shell companies have been found to be legitimate business entities when they were active (most are now defunct and inactive). The other 3 are seemingly more vague as to their business/investment purpose but none of those remaining 3 have been listed as receiving any payments in the investigation memos that have been released by the House committee. Shell companies are not illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
You could have simply agreed with me on this point three pages ago instead of being an obstinate moron this whole time.
And you could have not made shit up about what Huey said, but here we are.

And you could have not made shit up about what Huey said, but here we are.
I didn't make up anything. It took him at least 8 replies before he finally, grudgingly, acknowledged that Biden needs to comply with the law. Up until that point it was nothing but a bunch of horseshit about how it's a pointless waste of time for him to comply because Republicans will just come up with new demands.

• Haha
I didn't make up anything. It took him at least 8 replies before he finally, grudgingly, acknowledged that Biden needs to comply with the law. Up until that point it was nothing but a bunch of horseshit about how it's a pointless waste of time for him to comply because Republicans will just come up with new demands.
You absolutely made up my stance. I even provided links of Biden complying. You just keep digging your hole deeper with these stupid arguments.

You absolutely made up my stance. I even provided links of Biden complying. You just keep digging your hole deeper with these stupid arguments.
You are exasperatingly dense. It has absolutely nothing to do with Biden’s compliance up to this point. It has absolutely everything to do with the fact that you implied repeatedly that he should stop complying and ignore all current and future requests on the basis that it’s a pointless waste of time.

• Haha
Does the T stand for Tasmanian because you sure do spin like The Devil. LOL

You are exasperatingly dense. It has absolutely nothing to do with Biden’s compliance up to this point. It has absolutely everything to do with the fact that you implied repeatedly that he should stop complying and ignore all current and future requests on the basis that it’s a pointless waste of time.
No, he didn't imply that at all. That's why you were called out. And you continue to try to claim you are right even after saying:

"At any time, Huey is welcome to state for the record that he agrees Biden should comply with the law and fulfill the request. Until that time, my characterization of his argument is 100% correct."

But even after all that you won't admit you were completely wrong. TJ being TJ.

I'm not your lifeline for the Rs being unable to find dirt on Biden, TJ. Do I believe this won't lead to anything? Absolutely. Do I believe this is a waste of time? You bet. But Biden is so far complying. And so far the Rs have jack squat.

This is all an act of stupidity. Firstly, on the R end for being this desperate. And secondly, on your end for trying to make this about me when your arguments fall apart. Be better.

In case you missed it previously.
And since you either missed it or are intentionally ignoring it, the September 20 deadline is for the request that was submitted two days ago. NARA has not yet complied with a different request that was submitted three weeks ago on August 17, which had a deadline of August 31.

• Haha
And since you either missed it or are intentionally ignoring it, the September 20 deadline is for the request that was submitted two days ago. NARA has not yet complied with a different request that was submitted three weeks ago on August 17, which had a deadline of August 31.
I believe this has been covered too. Documents that contain personal information are being withheld. And as far as I'm aware this is in accordance with the law, as well.

Well, according to the FOIA Guide:

The FOIA requires that we make a determination regarding your request within 20 working days from when we receive it, excluding legal holidays. The clock starts on the day it is received by the NARA office that actually maintains the records, but no later than ten days after the request is first received by any NARA office that is designated to receive FOIA requests. We are allowed an additional ten working days if there are “unusual circumstances,” which include the need to:
  • search for, collect, and review a voluminous amount of records that are part of a single request;
  • search for and collect the records from field facilities or other offices within NARA; or,
  • consult with another agency before releasing records.
NARA will make every effort to respond to your request within the statutory time limit. If we are not able to respond within those 20 working days. we will inform you in writing that we received your request and provide you with an estimated volume of records potentially responsive to your request (if reasonably discernable), the reason for delaying the release, which tracks their request is in, and which place within that track (if reasonably discernable)

https://www.archives.gov/foia/foia-guide

So easy.

Reactions: billanole
I just keep coming back to Biden, NARA could hand over everything Comer asks for, AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH. There will be something more, and then something else, all without ever establishing that Joe actually broke any laws.

Well since @ihhawk finds my last factual post so amusing I’ll just disengage from this silly thread at this point. You can’t make the inherently biased see the truth so why bother?

Perhaps either he or @binsfeldcyhawk2 can bump this thread once the House committee unearths the obvious corruption and complicated puzzle of crimes that the Bidens have created. Then I’ll admit my inability to see the obvious criminal enterprise.

I’m certain that an arrest is imminent.

Well since @ihhawk finds my last factual post so amusing I’ll just disengage from this silly thread at this point. You can’t make the inherently biased see the truth so why bother?

Perhaps either he or @binsfeldcyhawk2 can bump this thread once the House committee unearths the obvious corruption and complicated puzzle of crimes that the Bidens have created. Then I’ll admit my inability to see the obvious criminal enterprise.

I’m certain that an arrest is imminent.
I’ll bump it

That’s because you’re a hack. Posted by a legit newspaper but you won’t even acknowledge it.

Your team good; other team bad and Vice versa
What is the real deal here? Political shit shoveling. Nothing of real substance.

They are?

The letter adds to outstanding requests to the National Archives from the committee. Comer previously requested unredacted versions of another tranche of emails released by the National Archives, with particular interest in emails in which Biden used an alias — reportedly a common practice among high-profile officials.

Jeez. Look into Comer a little. He is a bit of a partisan hack. (More than a bit.)

How many times does this need to be explained to you? It doesn’t matter if there is a “smoking gun.” It doesn’t matter what you think is or is not in the emails. They are required by law to release the emails and they are refusing to comply with the law.

Why is that so difficult for you guys to understand?
Riddle me this Batman. Why should Joe jump to release info on your timeline when drump wouldn’t?
What does both sides mean to you?
This is one more time your side is building with straw.

I agree he’s a partisan hack.
So, what is it you pushing for in this matter? DOD would laugh if someone demanded info (emails) in a week or so.
Which of the three (Exec, Leg, or Supreme Court) would be “transparent” in the time frame you suggest?
What’s your point?

The cult of angry white leftists is more dangerous than any group in this country.
Nah. You and your tighty, whitey, angry, dumb as fudge boyz are the most dangerous. And it is not close.
You go, 311. You were holding it together for a while, posting good content in the Ukraine thread, for example.
Just couldn’t hold that racist, nasty inside… it must have been a relief to let it out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT