ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin pressured Dem El Paso mayor not to declare state of emergency over city’s migrant crisis

I’m saying Biden tried to get them to delay the announcement they were cutting production until after the midterms. You’d be blowing a gasket if this had been orange man. On Tharp, there is no debate.
This is full of politics. The Saudis are cutting back because of Biden's energy policy. That's the way it works.

I’m saying Biden tried to get them to delay the announcement they were cutting production until after the midterms. You’d be blowing a gasket if this had been orange man. On Tharp, there is no debate.
Where are you seeing a delay in an announcement? This says a delay in a decision. Those two are completely different. Delaying a decision is exactly what we want absent an actual deal.

So you didn’t read the OP, eh?
Here is the argument THEY MADE. It fits equally into this situation whether you want to admit it or not. “Mr. Biden used the power of his office to solicit Saudi Arabia to announce oil cuts after midterms in order to help his party in the upcoming elections”. Dems words not mine.

Abuse of Power​

The first article of impeachment written by House Democrats alleges that in order to benefit his re-election, Mr. Trump used the power of his office to solicit Ukraine to announce investigations into his political rivals.​

But it doesn't fit. It's not even close.

Here's where we're at: The Saudis said that they were planning on cutting production. Biden said not to. Saudis said they were going to anyway. Biden asked them to delay that decision.

And now you claim this is impeachable. How?

Seems to me that Biden is doing exactly what a president should right now. We need oil. We ask for it. And if the people we ask say no, we think about cutting them off on something they need from us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT