ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and reporters

Title of the thread is wrong. Doocy is not a reporter. He's there at the WH too generate content for Fox viewers to stroke out over. OP won't bother, but his "questions", are designed to push the narrative at night for Tucker and Sean.

Biden should have went all in like this
Then you wouldn't have anybody to point at and say "that's him, that the bad guy" you need people like him to feel good about yourself, say goodnight to the bad guy.

254f82ea7093113ec2799577b63d4b78.gif

Trump does this - Usual suspects talk about how much of an alpha leader Trump is, and that Trump just "tells it like it is"

Biden does this - Usual suspects say Fox and Doocey didn't deserve that response.

Eat me. Drink me.

While I don’t care about what he said, and thought it was funny, you know the reason they post it is because all of the negativity towards Trump on here each time he swore.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Not a good look for Joe, but let’s be honest—that guy is a stupid son of a bitch.
Sure wish these were the standards 18 months ago because I would have green lighted the shit out of Trump telling us what he thinks about reporters and Pelosi specifically. They fall under that category as well.

Trump does this - Usual suspects talk about how much of an alpha leader Trump is, and that Trump just "tells it like it is"

Biden does this - Usual suspects say Fox and Doocey didn't deserve that response.

Eat me. Drink me.
A lot of people liked the cut of the ol' gipper's jib when he "gave it to the press" as well. It's just another thing people like to pretend to give a sh!t about, but don't.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Biden is nothing but a tired, dementia ridden weak old man. He has lost any shred of clarity and we the people now must suffer through the remaining 3 years of his terrible presidency.

When you elect a clown this is what you get.

272415102_10216745243142053_3531138473097568492_n.jpg

Please provide proof that Biden is dementia ridden. If you can, I would appreciate it, otherwise you will continue to be known as the liar that everyone knows you to be.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
yes, Doocey's performative art at WH press conferences absolutely deserves that type of response. He is a moron just like you and its about time we call out morons for what they are. Go ahead and express all your faux outrage and hypocritical disgust.
Doocey has been trying to provoke a response like this for a year. Psaki generally blows past it. Biden finally let it boil over. The sort of thing that’s gotten him in trouble in the past.
So you’re ok with the president acting that way as long as you agree with him?
No, bad moment by Biden for sure. Hardly the end of the world tho, but now Doocey gets to play the victim card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT