ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rating.

Trump was a lying asshole that I voted for twice. I think he'd still be president if he could just treat people that disagreed with him decently. He did some good things in my opinion. He secured the border, made advancements in middle east treaties, cheaper insulin, stood up to China. He also made many mistakes.

Democrats have to act like they like Biden but the truth was the DNC was so afraid of Bernie that they pulled Klobuchar and Mayor Pete the day before Super Tuesday and left Warren in to take votes away from Bernie. Up until that point no one had any interest in Biden or Harris.

It's sad the last two elections probably 50 percent of voters including myself had to vote for a candidate because they disliked them less than the other candidate. The other 50 percent would vote for a mass murdere if they their preferred D or R after their name. This board is proof of that.
Right now it's all about who they can control once in the White House.

Reactions: SiouxCityHawkFan
What amazing is that Biden has the same approval numbers as a guy that was a total unhinged asshole, impeached twice, had a special counsel hounding him for 2 years, and had daily negative MSM press.
And the prick deserved everything he received.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Biden lost an opportunity with the Ukraine / Russia deal, being somewhat passive and taking a long approach. I understand they are doing stuff behind the scenes; but g’all damn, ‘Merica hasn’t been on the same side of an issue like this since I can remember. He needed to unabashedly support Ukraine in every way possible, including all modes of weaponry up to but not including nuclear warheads. We need US troops on the ground providing all logistics. USA never wants to call Russia’s bluff, time to f’ing call it, Biden.

Doesn't it seem kind of weird his approval rating has fallen this far this fast after an absolute record turnout at the polls? Has to be some serious buyers remorse on the left. The crazy part is, we have 3 more years of this guy and he is a shitty week from getting us into WW3.

Best since Lincoln some say.
They must have not averaged in my 100% approval rating.

Damm statistical errors!

Not really. . . you have to remember he was running against Donald Trump.
And that is what people need to remember...its easy to not approve of Joe right now, but put him on the ballot against someone and see how that stabilizes. A moderate Repubican could clean Joe's clock right now, but is there still such a thing?

And that is what people need to remember...its easy to not approve of Joe right now, but put him on the ballot against someone and see how that stabilizes. A moderate Repubican could clean Joe's clock right now, but is there still such a thing?

There is but he wouldn't get nominated by his party so it's a moot point.

And that's the problem the left is having.... their standard is Trump. Approval shouldn't be based on comparison to a childish @$$hole. Biden needs to be judged on his own merits, or lack thereof. The left constantly bitches about the people who support Trump, and miss their own point when it comes to Biden. They keep forgetting the James Carville lesson. They also forget that 2020 was about a relatively small margin in a handful of swing states. Finally, everyone now has to admit that Harris will be a factor, one way or another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT