ADVERTISEMENT

"Biden does not even KNOW my child’s name – it’s pathetic! If you are going to say her name (even when forced to do so) at least say the right name!"

If someone says they aren't going to vote for Biden because he might have mispronounced Laken's name, they weren't going to vote for Biden anyway. I'm sure her parents are upset, but they are grieving and understandably angry at the world right now. I feel for them, but this gaffe is not going to make a difference at the polls.

Who said it would make a difference?

If someone says they aren't going to vote for Biden because he might have mispronounced Laken's name, they weren't going to vote for Biden anyway. I'm sure her parents are upset, but they are grieving and understandably angry at the world right now. I feel for them, but this gaffe is not going to make a difference at the polls.
He's hit rock bottom in the polls it's tough to fall any farther.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
Viva Velemnuezla!! Mercedez Trump says... what?
So Biden screwed up the name of the murder victim - definitely unfortunate. But your reaction is ridiculous especially trying to insert the "virtues" of Trump in comparison. Trump is a soon-to-be convicted felon yet the MAGA folks have no qualms in voting for him. These are the same people who would never vote for a mayor, county sheriff, or even city dog catcher if they were a convicted felon.

So Biden screwed up the name of the murder victim - definitely unfortunate. But your reaction is ridiculous especially trying to insert the "virtues" of Trump in comparison. Trump is a soon-to-be convicted felon yet the MAGA folks have no qualms in voting for him. These are the same people who would never vote for a mayor, county sheriff, or even city dog catcher if they were a convicted felon.
Certainly hope you were directing that to one of the cult members... cause you're preaching to the choir there Randon. 👍

Reactions: BGHAWK
Here's what you got, "a president who embarrassed himself on national tv".

I can't wait for the debates between him and President Trump.

Biden will be stammering within 5 mintues.

That's what Fox news told you. Quit being one of trump's suckers and losers. troll

The crimes have still be committed moron, which is how they're tracked....holy fvck, MAGA are so fvcking stupid

Try English next time.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible for you. When prosecutors elect not to prosecute specific crimes, ie...theft below a pre-determined amount, the police are not going to arrest for those crimes.

Are you asserting that FBI crime stats also track stern warnings? 😆

Try English next time.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible for you. When prosecutors elect not to prosecute specific crimes, ie...theft below a pre-determined amount, the police are not going to arrest for those crimes.

Are you asserting that FBI crime stats also track stern warnings? 😆

There's still a police report, that the FBI tracks

• Haha
Reactions: tarheelbybirth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT