ADVERTISEMENT

Biden holds 4 point lead over Trump, Reuters/Ipsos poll shows

Working on behalf of Russia? Enriching himself and his family while disgracing office? Trying to use a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political rival? Worst possible handling of a pandemic? Leading an insurrection on our Democracy and transfer of power?

Polls have not been accurate for 3 or 4 voting cycles now. Either they are being intentionally manipulated to push an agenda or there just isn't a way to accurately poll the electorate anymore since we don't have land lines and most people ignore stuff on the internet because strange calls, ads, or links are more likely to get your identity stolen than be something for the public good. Instead, look at the actual results and those have been as bad for Republicans as they have ever been.

Polls have been pretty accurate in most elections, including recent ones.

The deplorables were specifically the racist/bigoted people. Funny how many republican voters felt that comment was aimed at them.
At that point future republican voters. Nothing has changed at all.

Why do you hate poor white people? The religious? Rural people? Labor?

Maybe call people without a college degree stupid some more

Bullshit.

The reason we have Trump is because James Comey pulling that crap late in the 2016 cycle.
Reopening the Clinton investigation 2 weeks before the election...totally just a coincidence.
And how did Turd repay Comey for his gift... fired his butt soon after!
Or Hillary broke the law all of you morons have accused Trump with surrounding Russian collusion and she should be in prison. Except he decided no prosecutor would ever charge her as the investigative arm of the government. How convenient

Just how brainwashed are you?

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Maybe in the final week, but for the year leading up to them they sure haven't been. Remember that "red wave" that never happened?
The red wave wasn’t the result of polls, it was a GOP aspirational prediction.

Polls of individual races are almost always pretty accurate. Sure, six months out a lot of things can change. I’m ignoring this weeks poll because it’s too far out. Not because polls aren’t accurate.

I don’t hate any of those people. I don’t call people without college degrees stupid.

I suppose we should follow republican examples and hate most of the country?

Reactions: mattymoknows
Or Hillary broke the law all of you morons have accused Trump with surrounding Russian collusion and she should be in prison. Except he decided no prosecutor would ever charge her as the investigative arm of the government. How convenient

Yikes.

Reactions: MitchLL and nelly02
The FBI/Comey does not make charging decisions.

Why didn’t the DOJ under Trump AG Jeff Sessions or Trump AG William Barr indict Hillary Clinton?

Also, a bi-partisan US Senate Committee specifically found that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents. For god’s sake, as a matter of established fact, Trump’s 2016 campaign manager, Paul Manafort, delivered private campaign info to a well known Russian intelligence agent, Konstatin Killmnik.

Maybe in the final week, but for the year leading up to them they sure haven't been. Remember that "red wave" that never happened?
To be fair - Dobbs changed everything in '22. No one was quite sure where it fit against the narrative that had been building that there would be a red wave that republicans especially had been hyping.
The red wave wasn’t the result of polls, it was a GOP aspirational prediction.

Polls of individual races are almost always pretty accurate. Sure, six months out a lot of things can change. I’m ignoring this weeks poll because it’s too far out. Not because polls aren’t accurate.

Another reason I don't pay close attention to polls at the very least until primaries are concluded and the candidates are known. This cycle is a bit unusual nationally with Biden and Trump wrapping up the nominations this soon (obviously not unxpected for Biden, I did kinda think DeSantis and co might put up more of a fight before folding).

We call them stupid because they mostly are. If you are voting for trump still at this point there is two options for you... your are evil or you are stupid. I choose to believe that the vast majority aren't evil so stupid is the only option available

Trump had four years of control over the Justice Dept starting in 2017.

They had nothing to prosecute.

NOTHING

This man won the Republican nomination without even really campaigning and is in a statistical tie to become president a second time. Hard to not see it as an indictment of our country.

When he reads off the teleprompter, he can't stay on subject.
When he ad libs ...it's a disaster.

Sometimes I just wonder if he trolling?

Then I realize, no, he's just that fvcking stupid.
MAGA

When he reads off the teleprompter, he can't stay on subject.
When he ad libs ...it's a disaster.

Sometimes I just wonder if he trolling?

Then I realize, no, he's just that fvcking stupid.
MAGA
I have never seen a starker difference btw teleprompter trump and ad lib trump.

Reactions: noleclone2
I think it depends on how heavily medicated Turd is?
It’s just odd how much his delivery changes - when he gives a prepared speech I could easily believe he had a reading disability (dyslexia?) or something… versus when he just riffs and says whatever enters his mind and offense has multiple subjects mentioned in one massive run-on sentence.

It’s just odd how much his delivery changes - when he gives a prepared speech I could easily believe he had a reading disability (dyslexia?) or something… versus when he just riffs and says whatever enters his mind and offense has multiple subjects mentioned in one massive run-on sentence.
I think he attempts to "play" to his audience and most of the time he ends up rambling.

The best he could do probably involves crayons and a coloring book.

I don’t see the election being all that close.

Trump loses supporters every day. Even at a trickle it will build up to a lot by November.

This man won the Republican nomination without even really campaigning and is in a statistical tie to become president a second time. Hard to not see it as an indictment of our country.

I'm so glad the Cubs are on a network owned by right wing fanatics because I get to watch Republican ads for candidates bragging about how Donald Trump endorses them and they are all for Law and Order. Donald Trump begins his first trial today. Notice I had to specify which trial he was beginning. Most people that get indicted for crimes just have a single trial. Not Donnie! Only the most trials for Donnie! Nobody has more trials than Don!

How exactly did Obama divide the nation? From successfully leading the country out of recession? Talk about making America great again.

Look at Trump. Much of his appeal is his “fu$& the libs!” attitude, similar to desantis.
I think the real answer to your first question is simply that he had an African father.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT