ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just majorly stepped in it!

c61dc4aa5fc20707572e086181074b462dc321e25119480a62a54462515233aa.jpg

Just kidding, the fvcker is making all the right moves, ignoring the polls that have him moon-walking to the win, and instead trying to unite the party.
Bernie has come to the same realization that the rest of us have: Put our convictions on hold to defeat the nation's greatest existential threat in a generation.

We can only hope the poor come out and vote. They’re are just as smart as white people and have to realize Trump is an idiot, but so is Biden. I guess it’s whatever.

Just kidding, the fvcker is making all the right moves, ignoring the polls that have him moon-walking to the win, and instead trying to unite the party.
I think it's becoming apparent that there has been a bit of a transition from the Biden camp.

I think, initially, they felt it was going to be a close battle with Trump and they wanted to minimize alienating any number of various voting blocs.
What is NOW happening is that they've come to the realization that there's a VERY REAL possibility there will be a Dem landslide in November. They are NOT afraid of being closely aligned with the Sanders agenda and are willing to compromise on the Dem platform.

All this is wonderful news for down ballot Democrats and an absolute nightmare scenario for Republicans.

Reactions: noleclone2
Have any of the wars those guys led us into (with and without Congress) ended yet?

Should we open a poll on which country Biden bombs first?
My money’s on Ukraine. Just in case anyone feels tempted to sing. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT