ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to Meet With His Family on Sunday

Lol that you actually believe this. I agree with Biden staying in, that means Trump will be POTUS and the real question will be, how will you cope!
Pleasantly surprised … best scenario possible for RNC, House and Senate races and Trump.

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

This is a VERY big problem. You told a black woman she could be Vice President (literally a heart beat away when the POTUS was 78). Now when everyone accepts POTUS is incapable of the smallest tasks you want to kick it to an open convention. Brother, I’ll tell you what……..it looks bad and it smells bad because it is bad.

The Dems pandered to the black community by selecting Kamala (she’s been a disaster, before the VP role) and now she isn’t good enough. I think you will see blowback from her people, unless she can get another great position which in my mind…….its hard to think of one being next in line to the presidency.
If they bypass her it’s gonna create problems. That’s a given.

Personally I don’t think she’s the answer if a replacement needs to be found.

Naming her VP was a big mistake and it’s coming home to roost.

Completely agree. It was based on her skin color and gender. Had it been someone competent, there wouldn’t be nearly as much of a scramble right now. Since she is such a dunce, people are asking the question of who is/has been calling the shots. Clearly Joe isn’t capable, and she has failed when being put on the boarder assignment.

I really wonder what her conversations with Joe were like the past couple years. There were signs way early on in his presidency that he had lost a step mentally. Over the past 18 months, his physical abilities have really waned. When he was elected I wasn’t sure he would be able to finish his term, given this past Thursday and the cover being pulled off for everyone to see it. I’m not sure he lives to see 2025.

Completely agree. It was based on her skin color and gender. Had it been someone competent, there wouldn’t be nearly as much of a scramble right now. Since she is such a dunce, people are asking the question of who is/has been calling the shots. Clearly Joe isn’t capable, and she has failed when being put on the boarder assignment.

I really wonder what her conversations with Joe were like the past couple years. There were signs way early on in his presidency that he had lost a step mentally. Over the past 18 months, his physical abilities have really waned. When he was elected I wasn’t sure he would be able to finish his term, given this past Thursday and the cover being pulled off for everyone to see it. I’m not sure he lives to see 2025.
I highly doubt they hang out together and doubt they speak much.

She could be replaced tomorrow if needed. Certainly can be replaced before the election. I'm hoping Trump picks Gabbert. I'd voted for her last election. The Dems dumped her.

This is a VERY big problem. You told a black woman she could be Vice President (literally a heart beat away when the POTUS was 78). Now when everyone accepts POTUS is incapable of the smallest tasks you want to kick it to an open convention. Brother, I’ll tell you what……..it looks bad and it smells bad because it is bad.

The Dems pandered to the black community by selecting Kamala (she’s been a disaster, before the VP role) and now she isn’t good enough. I think you will see blowback from her people, unless she can get another great position which in my mind…….its hard to think of one being next in line to the presidency.
More evidence we need to open it up at convention. Look how terrified they are!!

Reactions: TC Nole OX
More evidence we need to open it up at convention. Look how terrified they are!!

I’m sure the DNC were fully aware and approving of Kamala being his VP. Anytime you elect a late 70’s president you are running a high risk of that person not waking up one day.

Your rapist felon guy did nothing but lie his ass off the entire time. Such pride you have.
You know ur lying to yourself, and we know ur lying to yourself, and you know that we know ur lying to yourself. Just because you don’t like him or what he says doesn’t make it a lie. You thinking that makes you the liar.

They have you working on the weekends now at the Troll Farm in Russia….wait, it’s probably Monday morning there. Keep up the good work comrade
Yet 2 days before the debate you rummies were 100% behind Joe and saying he was going to trounce Trump in November.

What changed your cultish mind about Diapers Joe?

Yet 2 days before the debate you rummies were 100% behind Joe and saying he was going to trounce Trump in November.

What changed your cultish mind about Diapers Joe?
You’re losing your fastball or just maybe it is the vodka wearing off. Don’t put words in my mouth, I’m not sure if you grew up with that phrase in the motherland. Anyway, you don’t know me and if you did, you would know that your statement is incredibly inaccurate…like usual. More guns, more vodka!

You’re losing your fastball or just maybe it is the vodka wearing off. Don’t put words in my mouth, I’m not sure if you grew up with that phrase in the motherland. Anyway, you don’t know me and if you did, you would know that your statement is incredibly inaccurate…like usual. More guns, more vodka!
I see you have mastered the art of doing the moonwalk - Michael Jackson would be proud you mastered that dance move.
My statement was dead on correct.

Who is Tulsi Gabbart?
Totally sucking at getting my fingers and brain on the same page, but we both know Gabbard was the last woman and the last POC standing during the last Democrat's primary. She had Hillary pissed off by endorsing Sanders. Clinton did her best to trash her after she had spent her adult life serving the country.

Biden won't drop out...he, Jill, and his handlers enjoy the power too much to do what's best for the country (and honestly, for Joe).

In all likelihood we won't see much of him the rest of the campaign or the next 4 years. He'll be hidden away, with Jill and his handlers making the decisions.

It's sad, and unfortunately that will ultimately be his legacy.
I agree old Joe won’t drop out, and I hope he doesn’t, which will easily put Trump in the White House.

After a failed coup.
If that was truly a “coup”, then it was the worst coup in history. 🥴 Rather, it was a dumb riot by a bunch of crazy individuals who got caught up in the moment. However, the Dems want, and need, to play it up big as a campaign platform against all Republicans….which is a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Gas is a similar price. Housing is the biggest concern. That is a long term issue.
lol…gas isn’t a “similar” price to what it was during Trump administration. Also…look a food prices now vs Trump presidency. It’s the economy stupid…which is going to sink Biden.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I see you have mastered the art of doing the moonwalk - Michael Jackson would be proud you mastered that dance move.
My statement was dead on correct.
Wow, you know an American singer, good for you. He was no Alla Pugacheva, but he did pretty well. In America, we also like apple pie and Chevrolets, maybe you can mix that into some answers…you’re welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT