ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to Meet With His Family on Sunday

Hunter should run. No need to change the signs.. Has the felony conviction that some people in America appear to prefer.
Well, people were asking “Who’s running the country?!”

images

• Haha
Reactions: DooBi and Moral
If the Dem powers that be genuinely think Kamala is presidential caliber, they might want to suggest Biden resign as President so that Harris can BE PRESIDENT for the next 4 months.

Some may recall that I suggested something similar many months ago - namely that Biden needed to give Harris some high profile, important jobs/projects so she could be in the limelight, strut her stuff, and prove that she has what it takes.

To some extent that may have happened. She was briefly active on the border, also on abortion, and a little on Ukraine. But the impact (for me, at least) was underwhelming. Whether that's because she underperformed, or because the media ignored here, I don't know.

SO . . . on the one hand the Rs predictably mock and lie about Harris while, on the other, she has not stood out or dispelled doubts.

I'm left thinking that it's probably too late for Kamala. As I said before, the Dems need someone who can generate excitement. That's simply not Kamala.

The boarder was supposed to be the issue what you’re talking about. She failed there, not to mention she was wildly unpopular during the primaries in 2020. If I recall correctly she dropped out before Iowa. You think she is more popular with the American people now?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
It’s unbelievable to me that in the midst of a battle to salvage a dying candidacy and reassure the country that he’s in full control and on top of things, it comes out that President Joe Biden relies on Hunter Biden for advice.

Is there anything more that they can do to lose the middle? There must be something.

"If you’re going to defend Biden, you need to say “Joe had a bad debate but he’s still much better than Whitmer, Moore, Harris, Pritzker, etc.,” which is harder to say because it’s transparently not true."

It is worth repeating, Biden didn’t just have a bad debate. He confirmed to the world that the rumors are true and that he has dementia that is well past the early stages.

I wish. SCOTUS will probably allow red states to kick anybody they don't like off their ballots. I have zero faith in them.
SCOTUS has already done more harm to the nation than Trump. But SCOTUS has mainly opened the door to terrible behavior. Biden and other decent people won't go through that door. Trump will.

Unfortunately, just denying Trump another term won't keep corporations, churches and others from taking full advantage.

It is worth repeating, Biden didn’t just have a bad debate. He confirmed to the world that the rumors are true and that he has dementia that is well past the early stages.
for some reason people are not willing to call it full blown Alzheimer's disease. probably cuz they need a DR to diagnose

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
SCOTUS has already done more harm to the nation than Trump. But SCOTUS has mainly opened the door to terrible behavior. Biden and other decent people won't go through that door. Trump will.

Unfortunately, just denying Trump another term won't keep corporations, churches and others from taking full advantage.
churches are out to rule the world!! oh noes!! the sky is falling!! with their two or three people in the audience and their lack of funding... they are really poised to takeover the earth.

It’s unbelievable to me that in the midst of a battle to salvage a dying candidacy and reassure the country that he’s in full control and on top of things, it comes out that President Joe Biden relies on Hunter Biden for advice.

Is there anything more that they can do to lose the middle? There must be something.
the worst possible thing Biden did was destroy the economy for the middle class. made gas and groceries non affordable and houses. for the middle. they will never forget that.

the worst possible thing Biden did was destroy the economy for the middle class. made gas and groceries non affordable and houses. for the middle. they will never forget that.
Gas is a similar price. Housing is the biggest concern. That is a long term issue.

Reactions: sober_teacher
So let me get this straight: we got the slimes and nbc telling lies about the prez and his family discussing running or dropping out, oh yeah and his son, with the big schlong, says keep on running. and we are to believe the son, as reported on by the media, and we are not to trust the media? ok. nice job dems. I think his poll numbers just dropped.

SIAP-CBS Poll shows 72% of American voters do not want Biden to continue to run.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
Lol that you actually believe this. I agree with Biden staying in, that means Trump will be POTUS and the real question will be, how will you cope!
Don't be so sure about this. I've kept fairly close tabs on ActBlue over the years. I haven't seen an explosion of fund raising like this since RBG died.

Can Anything Stop the Democratic National Convention From Being a Biden Coronation?

“The Democratic Party is more invested in trying to maintain control than it is in trying to win an election in November,” said one DNC member.

People have been talking behind closed doors about President Joe Biden’s cognitive decline for the past several years. After the Wall Street Journal published a story earlier this month raising concerns about Biden’s health, Democrats slammed the article, deflected the criticism, and characterized it as a hit piece. But after his performance in the first presidential debate on Thursday night, party operatives were no longer able to hide the problem.

Now, as Democrats scramble to assess the damage, the question has turned to how – or if – the party will address Biden’s candidacy crisis at the Democratic National Convention in August.

“They’ve just been trying to skate to the general election with as minimal exposure as possible to the public. And now it’s blown up on them,” said Thomas Kennedy, a former delegate to the Democratic National Committee who resigned in January over Biden’s support for Israel’s war on Gaza. “The delegates knew, the electeds knew, the donors knew, obviousl

more here (behind paywall)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT