ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Today

BobSanders_33

HB Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
Yesterday Biden was able to call in and make a passionate case for Harris as a president. Democracy was on the line. I’m watch in’ ya kid!

Today getting on and coming off air force one he can only mutter a couple words, make a crooked smile and shuffle off.

Am I the only one that thinks this is strange? He couldn’t say a few words to the press.

Yesterday Biden was able to call in and make a passionate case for Harris as a president. Democracy was on the line. I’m watch in’ ya kid!

Today getting on and coming off air force one he can only mutter a couple words, make a crooked smile and shuffle off.

Am I the only one that thinks this is strange? He couldn’t say a few words to the press.
You know how you sometimes have that old relative that shouldn’t be driving and everyone but they knows that they shouldn’t be driving yet they refused to not stop drive for a long time but then relented?

Condense that. Then apply it to being a president that is stepping down as a 1 term incumbent. Recovering from COVID.

Strange? Meh. I’ll grant him the benefit of the doubt simply because he’s going through something very few people in history have ever gone through.

There is no playbook for this.

I wonder if during his press conference he will retell the story of his throwdown with Corn Pop ending it with "I'm no quitter, just ask Pop Corn".

giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: dgordo
Hitting Biden won't win you the election, OP. You scared to take on Harris?
I think they all are trash. I don’t support Trump.

I also think it is strange that Biden can’t say a single sentence today on camera when giving his support to Harris was so important yesterday.

I think it’s strange that Harris polls at under 4% in the 2020 primary and drops out. Now as soon as her candidacy is announced 1 million brand new donors are activated and rush to write checks.

Yes.

He did say a few words to the press, then shuffled up the steps as the jet engine was roaring.

A.I. Biden > Jim Dandy

I also think it is strange that Biden can’t say a single sentence today on camera when giving his support to Harris was so important yesterday.

I think it’s strange that Harris polls at under 4% in the 2020 primary and drops out. Now as soon as her candidacy is announced 1 million brand new donors are activated and rush to write checks.
They're supporting a party not a person. It's just like how the British select Prime Ministers. Vote for the party and the party leader is appointed Prime Minister.

Since they didn't have a chance to elect a candidate, this is the option they have to take, and it's 100% critical they unite around her or the election is lost.

Personally I think for all her weaknesses, she'll be at Trump.

Reactions: VodkaSam
No way should he get away with not speaking or having a press conference. This is what the dembs have come to….and they will defend his actions no matter what…embarrassing. Talk about a cult, BFs
lol our last president went months without holding any press conferences.

“No way he should get away with that”. LOL.

Dude. Come on.

There is a difference between a primary within your own party and a presidential election. This isn't hard. The choice is Harris or Trump.

Reactions: SoProudNole
Ahh. So show me some evidence of the anger you had at the last administration setting the president. Or whatever it is that you are pretending to care about it now.
Thought you had me on ignore….swore he wasn’t dropping out, then didn’t have the sack to announce it to the American people. But if you are ok with it, you are part of the problem.

Thought you had me on ignore….swore he wasn’t dropping out, then didn’t have the sack to announce it to the American people. But if you are ok with it, you are part of the problem.
So. No evidence. Okay.

Admittedly. Today. Twitter is one of the best routes for any public official to announce anything.

Again, our last president made Twitter his official platform for public statements until he got banned. I am in no way endorsing that platform, but I recognize that it is what it is right now.

So. No evidence. Okay.

Admittedly. Today. Twitter is one of the best routes for any public official to announce anything.

Again, our last president made Twitter his official platform for public statements until he got banned. I am in no way endorsing that platform, but I recognize that it is what it is right now.
Good luck with KH.

No way should he get away with not speaking or having a press conference. This is what the dembs have come to….and they will defend his actions no matter what…embarrassing. Talk about a cult, BFs
And yet we are told that Trump is the threat to democracy. Anytime the dems complain about something the other party is doing, you can be sure it is being done by them

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Yeah why not. Everything the govt puts their hands on always turns out so well.
I guess you are okay with a board of directors deciding weather or not you are eligible for the life saving procedure. You are okay with investors fighting every payout they don’t think they should pay out for a life they don’t know.

Me. I just think we can afford it. We can do it.

Or else stop pretending to talk about caring for the lives of your fellow Americans.

Universal health care? I’m sold. I absolutely don’t know why we haven’t decided to take care of our citizens.
It's not the job of the Government and the taxpayers to provide Universal health care. I'm ok with Medicare A&B because it's already in place and people do pay premiums for it.

But Universal Health Care? Never!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT