ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says ABC ‘not worthy’ of debate planned for September

You don’t know why Putin chose the time he did to attack Ukraine. Assuming correlation means causation is a basic logical fallacy.

Obviously, Putin severely underestimated Biden’s response. Also, it’s possible Putin didn’t anticipate Trump losing his reelection bid and had to alter plans. The point is, who knows?

With all of that said, we do know Trump publicly said, “Putin can do whatever the hell he wants.”

Of course, Trump was obviously just kidding. 🙄
There is no example.of correlation equating to cause in my post. It was a statement, an accurate one. Putin attacked Ukraine under the Biden administration.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
You don’t know why Putin chose the time he did to attack Ukraine. Assuming correlation means causation is a basic logical fallacy.

Obviously, Putin severely underestimated Biden’s response. Also, it’s possible Putin didn’t anticipate Trump losing his reelection bid and had to alter plans. The point is, who knows?

With all of that said, we do know Trump publicly said, “Putin can do whatever the hell he wants.”

Of course, Trump was obviously just kidding. 🙄
How you feel about his direct quote of " I want the war to stop, I want people to stop dying"?

How you feel about his direct quote of " I want the war to stop, I want people to stop dying"?
It’s a warm, fuzzy, sweet sentiment. I’m sure that mentality will be quite efficacious if Trump is CIC when WWIII breaks out.

I am glad to see you recognize Trump is a rambling, ranting, incoherent dumbass who says random, contradictory shit all the time.

Now that I have answered your weak deflection, what do you suppose Trump meant by “Putin can do whatever the hell he wants”?

You spelled fauci wrong.

Jokes aside, illnesses happen, that is not an area I can ask a president to control, foreign policy is.
So, you agree correlation doesn’t necessarily mean causation.

Yet, even in your coyness, you do acknowledge you fault Biden for Putin invading Ukraine.

Pick a lane, bro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT