ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics

Is Bidenomics a smart or stupid move by the administration

• Total voters
I'm working 4 jobs for a plan that I originally created with 3.

My lowest income position, refing soccer, pays 40 per hour. (60 per 90 min)

If you have children there is zero way you have not felt the negative impact of bidens policies.
Wow - that's more sad than I even imagined.

"The IMF now expects US GDP to expand by 2.1% this year and 1.5% in 2024more than double the growth rates forecast for the UK economy and well ahead of the euro area, which is predicted to grow 0.7% this year and 1.2% next year."

Show the numbers.
real-gdp-inq2-2023-vs-q4-2019.png

LOL. You types always have to push it too far. My God you're full of shit. 27K plus posts just with this handle in the last 4 years, let alone who else you are on this board and elsewhere.

Odds are north of 99.9 % you're an internet incel shut-in.
What type is that?

I have a very unique posting style and many tells of who I am, if I had another name it would easily be spotted. I also got a shit ton of post because I had a "today on twitter" feed on the football board where I would spam a shit ton of cfb news in a short period of time.

I've got a plan, I want to be my own boss, I worked my ass off for my company last year and they jerked me off and tried to make it seem like it was some great honor I got a 6% raise when the butt**** that doesn't do shit got a 4% and I realized if I were out on my own "6"% growth is bullshit, because I am the guy who is willing to work harder. So, I'm stockpiling cash, I've got a number I'm going to bank to have my bills paid plus extra, I've got a secondary number to get capitalized to launch the business, and I'm going to buy a small business where the only person who can fire anyone, is me. The person who decides how much I make, is me.

It's pretty simple.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Read what you have posted and read what I have posted. The job market looks great right now, because there are a shit ton of part time jobs. Our export numbers... Drill baby drill....

Evidence that the job numbers are inflated by a heavy number of part time jobs. More part time jobs than usual. . .

That data is pretty crazy. We have actually lost full time jobs since Biden took office, but, to be entirely fair, he has created a shit ton of part time jobs.

Again evidence. . . Links to reliable sources. Not right wing opinion sites, Not speculation.

I see a lot of claims but no reliable source as yet backing these claims.

For the record I sure would love for the Senate to pass that Bipartisan tax bill which would expand the child tax credit to lower income families like mine.

But I'm guessing Trump will command that they don't help American families because that might give Biden a win and they will filibuster it.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Again evidence. . . Links to reliable sources. Not right wing opinion sites, Not speculation.

I see a lot of claims but no reliable source as yet backing these claims.
What reliable sources are you using? When is the last time you went to a government site to see numbers for yourself?

How about the average family needing $11,000 more per year to afford the same consumables as 3 years ago?

Total employment at the end of 2019 (pre-COVID) was 157.53M. Total employment at the end of 2023 was 161.02M.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
What reliable sources are you using? When is the last time you went to a government site to see numbers for yourself?

How about the average family needing $11,000 more per year to afford the same consumables as 3 years ago?

Total employment at the end of 2019 (pre-COVID) was 157.53M. Total employment at the end of 2023 was 161.02M.

I'm not making the claim that the government fluffed the numbers with part time jobs.

I wasn't making any factual claims. I was just asking someone who made a factual claim to back it up.

As far as a family needing 11,000 more to afford the same things as 3 years ago. Yes that's called inflation, we like every other country got it bad. But inflation as I've pointed out before was not on Biden, at least not entirely. Money Supply skyrocketed in March of 2020 when Trump was still president. Because of the pandemic it took some time to feel it but we were always going to get inflation with money supply skyrocketing like that.

It was Trump's appointed Fed that slow walked raising interest rates which might have slowed that one down.

If you want a source on my claim that money supply skyrocketed in March of 2020 I can provide that. If you need a source on my claim that Trump was still president in March of 2020 I can provide that too.

Also I'm not blaming Trump for the skyrocketing money supply. I'm making the point that inflation was going to happen regardless.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
I'm not making the claim that the government fluffed the numbers with part time jobs.

I wasn't making any factual claims. I was just asking someone who made a factual claim to back it up.

As far as a family needing 11,000 more to afford the same things as 3 years ago. Yes that's called inflation, we like every other country got it bad. But inflation as I've pointed out before was not on Biden, at least not entirely. Money Supply skyrocketed in March of 2020 when Trump was still president. Because of the pandemic it took some time to feel it but we were always going to get inflation with money supply skyrocketing like that.

It was Trump's appointed Fed that slow walked raising interest rates which might have slowed that one down.

If you want a source on my claim that money supply skyrocketed in March of 2020 I can provide that. If you need a source on my claim that Trump was still president in March of 2020 I can provide that too.

Also I'm not blaming Trump for the skyrocketing money supply. I'm making the point that inflation was going to happen regardless.
When did consumer inflation rise? 2020? 2021?

You apparently can't connect energy policy changes that preceded energy price changes, and how that affects the cost of everything, and coupling that with additional baseline and one time spending, causes consumer inflation.

Drill baby drill....
Most of the money from fossil fuel extraction goes to companies and execs far from where it is extracted.

In stark contrast, renewable energy generates local income to the localities that it is installed.

One strategy feeds $$ to Wall St.
The other strategy feeds $$ to Main St.

Yet, here you are, clueless as ever, bitching about "the man" giving you a 6% raise. Because you're a Main Streeter, and always will be; but you want Republicans to make you THINK you're one of the Wall Streeters, which you will never be.

Read what you have posted and read what I have posted.
You posted that you wanted "numbers".

I provided BOTH numbers on US inflation being lower than most Western nations AND numbers showing US economic growth being among the highest of any other Western nations.

So, basically, you won't "believe your own eyes and ears", you'll just believe the propaganda your rightwing sources tell you to believe. Just like George Orwell warned you about - yet, here you are.

Translation: "Oh, shit, those numbers do debunk my nonsense here. But I won't admit it."
No Joe read it again, those numbers are based off job creation, jobs that are part time positions. Our exports are up, because we are pumping more Dino juice, a fact dems love to ignore. Your tangent about that money going to execs is peak dipshitery.

You posted that you wanted "numbers".

I provided BOTH numbers on US inflation being lower than most Western nations AND numbers showing US economic growth being among the highest of any other Western nations.

So, basically, you won't "believe your own eyes and ears", you'll just believe the propaganda your rightwing sources tell you to believe. Just like George Orwell warned you about - yet, here you are.
Holy... ****ing shit..... the biden government changed the way it calculates unemployment rate to tout the numbers and you are dumb enough to bring Orwell into this?

• Haha
No Joe read it again
No, Whiskey, read it again.

You asked about "inflation", and I produced numbers that support what I posted.
I also posted "economic growth" and produced numbers that support what I'd posted.

I don't believe I'd posted anything about "unemployment rates", which are still historically low.

You asked for evidence; you've ignored that evidence and just whined about how YOUR job sucks (probably because you didn't go to school and get an education that would have provided you a higher paying job). The managers who "only" gave you a 6% raise after "working your butt off" probably recognize that you are a "yes-man" who is too spineless to tell them to eff-off and find a better job.

Hard work does not necessarily translate into promotion and better pay. Generally, leadership does; and your continued silly posts of rightwing propaganda indicate that you aren't much of a "leader" or independent thinker; more of a lackey.

Holy... ****ing shit..... the biden government changed the way it calculates unemployment rate

Remember: You ASKED about "inflation", Cletus. That's what I'd posted for you.

Take up the unemployment #s with someone else.
You seem to want to make "higher unemployment numbers" as an excuse for you not being able to get better work. Maybe that makes you feel better at night.

You apparently can't connect energy policy changes that preceded energy price changes, and how that affects the cost of everything, and coupling that with additional baseline and one time spending, causes consumer inflation.

Having greater money supply causes inflation more than anything else. We saw increased and high energy prices during the W Bush administration and it didn't cause major inflation on other products.

However what we didn't have during that time was a massive increase of the money supply.

fredgraph.png

It's not the cost of gas that causes inflation, it's money supply.

Last edited:
How is wanting to be a small business owner sad ya numpty.

Sad is working 35 years for a company and then 6 months after you retire you have a gold watch and nobody remembers your name.

I want my name on the door.
Where was that in the post I replied to? All it said is you are working 4 jobs. That's sad, imo. If you had valued skills you could be working one job, make great money and have time for your family and yourself beyond posting nonsense on a message board.

Reactions: Joes Place

Energy prices were down 2% in 2023. And US oil production is at an all time high. SMFH

Where was that in the post I replied to? All it said is you are working 4 jobs. That's sad, imo. If you had valued skills you could be working one job, make great money and have time for your family and yourself beyond posting nonsense on a message board.
Riley my W2 9-5 , with bonus, is well into 6 figures a year. If good was good enough for me I could very easily live a comfortable middle class life. I currently have investments set up to the point my daughters college will be paid for by the time she is in 1st grade. I'm doing the work now, so I don't have to worry about shit later. If you look at the people who make real money, I'm not talking 125k, I'm talking 300+, it's people who are a business or won a business, like lawyers/ doctors/ athletes. You can go be the ceo of wells Fargo and the day you retire you have a shit ton of money. If you own your own business, you can give your child a business.

Yes, he is pretty dumb.

Probably why he cannot get the job promotion he wants; his superiors see the same level of bone-headed idiocy.
Joe the next promotion for me is a 17k raise and requires me to take on a region, move to a city that has a major airport, and travel 50% of the week. I made 11k mowing lawns on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings last year and right now I'm home in time to pick up my daughter by 515 90% of the time. Chasing that corporate rainbow isn't the dream buddy.

• Haha
Riley my W2 9-5 , with bonus, is well into 6 figures a year. If good was good enough for me I could very easily live a comfortable middle class life. I currently have investments set up to the point my daughters college will be paid for by the time she is in 1st grade. I'm doing the work now, so I don't have to worry about shit later. If you look at the people who make real money, I'm not talking 125k, I'm talking 300+, it's people who are a business or won a business, like lawyers/ doctors/ athletes. You can go be the ceo of wells Fargo and the day you retire you have a shit ton of money. If you own your own business, you can give your child a business.
LOL. You are completely and utterly insecure.

Joe the next promotion for me is a 17k raise and requires me to take on a region, move to a city that has a major airport, and travel 50% of the week. I made 11k mowing lawns on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings last year and right now I'm home in time to pick up my daughter by 515 90% of the time. Chasing that corporate rainbow isn't the dream buddy.
So, so insecure.

Joe the next promotion for me is a 17k raise and requires me to take on a region, move to a city that has a major airport, and travel 50% of the week.
Good for you.

If you'd gotten a medical or law or engineering degree, you'd make $50-70k more w/o all the family disruptions.

Good for you.

If you'd gotten a medical or law or engineering degree, you'd make $50-70k more w/o all the family disruptions.
Hahaha.... Joe, do you know how mich call a doctor has to take to make the money I'm talking about? The guy working 9-5 at the clinic isn't make much more than I am. And he has to take on a shit ton of debt to do it.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, far from it, but considering I'm the first person in my family to get a 4 year degree, let alone a masters, and there are zero family resources to tell me how to navigate corporate America or that the best way tonget into law school is to 4.0 a English major, I'm doing alright, I have a plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT