ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics

Is Bidenomics a smart or stupid move by the administration

• Total voters
The GOP is struggling to come up with something negative to come at Brandon with. LOL

A Republican House representative’s attempt to bemoan Bidenomics backfired Wednesday when he took the floor to share data he thought would outrage the nation.

“This is the second worse jobs report of the Biden presidency,” declared Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (R-PA). “The unemployment rate rose to 3.9 percent.”

Dumbass

This was near the top of the Yahoo News Finance feed this morning.

99% of Americans to be worse off in 2024

• JPMorgan said the vast majority of Americans have burned through excess savings.
  • It's likely that all but the top 1% of consumers will be worse off financially in mid-2024 than they were pre-pandemic, the bank said.
  • BofA wrote this month that elder millennials face a particularly tough set of circumstances.
The majority of Americans have burned through their excess savings piled up during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in the coming months, JPMorgan says it is likely that almost everyone will be worse off financially than they were in 2019.

In a Thursday note, the bank's top stock strategist Marko Kolanovic said 80% of consumers, a group that accounts for nearly two-thirds of consumption, has already depleted any savings cushion they may have built during lockdowns.

"It is likely that only the top 1% of consumers by income will be better off than before the pandemic," Kolanovic wrote, pointing to the growing signs of credit card and auto loan delinquencies, as well as Chapter 11 filings.

It's comforting to know that nearly everyone here is in the 1%. :rolleyes:

This was near the top of the Yahoo News Finance feed this morning.

99% of Americans to be worse off in 2024

• JPMorgan said the vast majority of Americans have burned through excess savings.
  • It's likely that all but the top 1% of consumers will be worse off financially in mid-2024 than they were pre-pandemic, the bank said.
  • BofA wrote this month that elder millennials face a particularly tough set of circumstances.
The majority of Americans have burned through their excess savings piled up during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in the coming months, JPMorgan says it is likely that almost everyone will be worse off financially than they were in 2019.

In a Thursday note, the bank's top stock strategist Marko Kolanovic said 80% of consumers, a group that accounts for nearly two-thirds of consumption, has already depleted any savings cushion they may have built during lockdowns.

"It is likely that only the top 1% of consumers by income will be better off than before the pandemic," Kolanovic wrote, pointing to the growing signs of credit card and auto loan delinquencies, as well as Chapter 11 filings.

It's comforting to know that nearly everyone here is in the 1%. :rolleyes:
99th percentile for stupidity is what you meant to say.

Hungry for the holidays: Food insecurity spikes in America even as inflation rate slows​

While the rate of inflation has slowed, food and housing costs remain high, and it is likely to take many more months, if not years, for households to regain financial stability.​

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You've always been a sucker for self reporting polls. No wonder you're such a rube.

From August of 2017.

Living Paycheck to Paycheck is a Way of Life for Majority of U.S. Workers, According to New CareerBuilder Survey
Study Highlights:
- 78 percent of U.S. workers live paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet
- Nearly one in 10 workers making $100,000+ live paycheck to paycheck
- More than 1 in 4 workers do not set aside any savings each month
- Nearly 3 in 4 workers say they are in debt today - more than half think they will always be
- More than half of minimum wage workers say they have to work more than one job to make ends meet

LOL

ysENxno.png

People with money invested in the market are doing well right now, but people living from paycheck to paycheck have taken a hit from inflation,... That's the disconnect.

‘That’s Bidenomics at work’: White House eager to take credit for retail sales bounce​

The White House took credit for December’s strong retail sales numbers, which beat expectations due to higher levels of holiday shopping.

context

Since the early 20th century, Christmas has also been a secular family holiday, observed by Christians and non-Christians alike, devoid of Christian elements, and marked by an increasingly elaborate exchange of gifts. In
this secular Christmas celebration, a mythical figure named Santa Claus plays the pivotal role.

Last edited:
What are you championing? Debt forgiveness? Full-time jobs created by the government?

We get that American success under Joe Biden makes you cranky, but cranky isn’t really a position.
Does that quote really seem.like a success to you? Does touting 'jobs' that are part time jobs seem entirely honest to you? Does this economy and youe day to day life feel like the BS the Whitehouse is trying to sell, if you are being honest?

I've been very vocal about my goals, and admittedly they are ambitious for my 1,3,5 but I actually have 4 jobs currently just to make my numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Sorry for your troubles.
I'm in no troubles mate. I'm accelerating while others are bogged down. That's been my life motto, attack the hills. IF, and it's fair to call that an IF at this point, I achieve my goal I will go from a low income household to owning my own business with the ability to hand off generational wealth to my child. I'm very lucky to have the work ethic I have, the ability I have, the stamina I have, and the wife I have that sees my perseverance. No need to be sorry for me.

I've already beat the odds going from where I started to where I am, and I'm only beginning.

• Haha
I'm in no troubles mate. I'm accelerating while others are bogged down. That's been my life motto, attack the hills. IF, and it's fair to call that an IF at this point, I achieve my goal I will go from a low income household to owning my own business with the ability to hand off generational wealth to my child. I'm very lucky to have the work ethic I have, the ability I have, the stamina I have, and the wife I have that sees my perseverance. No need to be sorry for me.

I've already beat the odds going from where I started to where I am, and I'm only beginning.
Neat.

So Biden hasn’t been able to hold you back.

I'm working 4 jobs for a plan that I originally created with 3.

My lowest income position, refing soccer, pays 40 per hour. (60 per 90 min)

If you have children there is zero way you have not felt the negative impact of bidens policies.
Sounds like you’re bemoaning not having enough money and blaming Joe Biden.

I have two children. Small ones. Big daycare bills every week.

Which policy of Biden’s should I have really felt the impact of? Be specific. What SHOULD Biden’s policy be for one that’s screwing you especially hard?

I’ll say that not having to make student loan payments was a terrific help while it lasted. I’ve only the cocksucking republicans to blame for that coming to an end. Thanks a lot, Brandon.

Two children. Which policy of Biden’s should I have felt the impact of?

Be specific. What SHOULD Biden’s policy be for one that’s screwing you especially hard?

I’ll say that not having to make student loan payments was a terrific help while it lasted. I’ve only the cocksucking republicans to blame for that coming to an end. Thanks a lot, Brandon.
:) I paid my loans off by myself, even posted it the day I did so, and you are several years older than I am Bill.

Well let's see, inflation is through th absolute roof YOY due to giving away free money. Start with that. Sure it's "2" % Now, but it's up 20% on general goods since he took office.

• Haha
:) I paid my loans off by myself, even posted it the day I did so, and you are several years older than I am Bill.

Well let's see, inflation is through th absolute roof YOY due to giving away free money. Start with that.
It’s really f*cking creepy when you use my name and whatever point you’re trying to make is lost on me.

So the specific policy is giving away free money. Doesn’t sound official. And inflation isn’t through the roof, sorry to say. Have you seen how America stacks up against the rest of the world on inflation?

Reactions: Joes Place
It’s really f*cking creepy when you use my name and whatever point you’re trying to make is lost on me.

So the specific policy is giving away free money. Doesn’t sound official. And inflation isn’t through the roof, sorry to say. Have you seen how America stacks up against the rest of the world on inflation?
Yes I have and I would encourage you to ededucate yourself on those figures. America isn't leading shit. Remember, much of the world is based off the US dollar.

Sucks you were still paying loans as a mid 40 year old, must suck to be a poor with a lawyer wife. I don't expect much though from a Dem.

• Haha
Well let's see, inflation is through th absolute roof YOY due to giving away free money. Start with that.

1. That is not a "policy"
2. Inflation has been WORSE in other countries outside the US
3. US economic growth has OUTPACED those same countries.

So, let's try again: WHICH policy is making things "worse" for people w/ kids?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I'm working 4 jobs for a plan that I originally created with 3.

My lowest income position, refing soccer, pays 40 per hour. (60 per 90 min)

If you have children there is zero way you have not felt the negative impact of bidens policies.
LOL. You types always have to push it too far. My God you're full of shit. 27K plus posts just with this handle in the last 4 years, let alone who else you are on this board and elsewhere.

Odds are north of 99.9 % you're an internet incel shut-in.

Reactions: cjr1310
Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT