ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's campaign needs to start running ads...

Chichenshit4 is back. School must have dismissed. Or he forgot his passwords on his other handles so slunk back in on this one. Good for him... humiliation is doing him wonders.

Awesome videos. Hope you funny libtards watched your BIG GUY perform those embarrassing moments. Priceless.😂😂

Suck it up little man Trump will be your president whether you like it or not.

ever wondered why he does not run such ads? maybe he's not going to run after all. I think it's too late, but a lot of folks think it's michelle. or camel.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Here's another good idea to show how he's "outperformed" Trump! They should run it over and over even if the man in street already knows:

The reason I haven't gotten too wrapped up in polls now is Biden hasn't really started to run. He's got about $130 million more in the bank than Trump has, and he had Haley and DeSantis tepidly attacking Trump for him. Now that they are both the presumptive nominees, and the SOTU has passed, it's time to hit the campaign trail. Biden, Harris, and numerous cabinet secretaries and surrogates will be on the road this week touting the Biden Administration's achievements, and reminding voters who is against. IVF, and who cheers on as scumbags storm the Capitol and assault police officers.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
About time. Economy is booming. He is bending over backwards to fix border issue.
WTF - Biden opened up the southern border. Such a sad/tragic situation with another death of an American mother of 5 children in Maryland today who was raped & murdered by an illegal alien who had been convicted of a murder in Venezuela. Biden should be required to contact the family of this murder victim, but I doubt he will.

Just what he, or she, said. On day one of the Biden administration, he rolled back all the Trump border policies, apparently due to the Dems hatred of Trump. Biden now has blood on his hands of Americans who have been killed by illegal migrants.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT