ADVERTISEMENT

Big Recruiting Weekend

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
In addition to Compton visiting for 2024 class, looks like Sisley a 2025 PF from Indiana is taking an ofgicial. Mullins at SG from Indiana is taking an unofficial visit.

Not sure but I believe Mullins played with Koch in summer league. Not sure about Sissley.

I don't pay for information but it sounds like there may be more visitors. Night game at Kinnick, great time to bring in recruits.

Last edited:
Mullins plays for Indiana Elite (as does Koch) but he played on the 16U team this summer--Koch was up with the 17U.
Sisley played for Indy Heat which is a Nike team (Indiana Elite is Adidas)

I
On3.com favors Trent Sisley to Iowa over in-state Indiana, Purdue, and Notre Dame. Anyone have any news on him?
He has taken unofficials to MSU and in-state schools. He's visiting Iowa on an official. Meaning we are footing the bill. Fran giving it the old college try, will be tough to pull him out of state.

Reactions: perryhawk
looks like Sissley a 2025 PF from Indiana is taking an ofgicial.

He has taken unofficials to MSU and in-state schools. He's visiting Iowa on an official. Meaning we are footing the bill. Fran giving it the old college try, will be tough to pull him out of state.

On3.com favors Trent Sisley to Iowa over in-state Indiana, Purdue, and Notre Dame. Anyone have any news on him?

Trent's last name is spelled Sisley. Iowa offered on July 9, 2022.

And the staff is giving it more than "an old college try;" there clearly is mutual interest.

* Trent paid his own way when he unofficially visited Sep 10, 2022 (Iowa State football game).

* Sherman Dillard watched his AAU game on April 22, 2023.

* Fran was at his school on Sep 11, 2023 to watch him work out.

* Trent is officially visiting this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT