ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Perception Day Bowl thread

Hoping Wisconsin gets the Ducks and one of Minnesota or Michigan sneaks out a win. That would be a good day.

At least we know the B1G is clearly one of the two best conferences already. Lol @ the ACC, Big 12 and Pac 12.

Reactions: Tunadog
Michigan...15% chance
Minnesota...20%
Wisconsin...55%

hoping Bama and Auburn don’t want to be there

Reactions: And1Hawk
I've got two TVs rolling...which gets the sound Dave Winfield/Frank Thomas or Barry Larkin/Dave Magadan?

(In case you're confused, these are college baseball players for each early game today....oof. Bad post.)

Last edited:
Watching the Citrus, Outback and Gator Bowls always feels like it's watching the SEC Invitational, as if the SEC school simply expects the Big Ten team to lay down for them.

This next Alabama possession might tell the story for the Citrus bowl. If they score again it's over. For Michigan to win, their defense has to keep them in the game.

Auburn has 10 points with 6 yards of offense,. 14 to 3 in plays run in favor of Minnesota. Could be a long day for the Gophers.

Way things are going, Auburn's offense isn't going to be on the field much in the 1st quarter. They muffed a punt.

Ye forum posters of little faith in our conference. Hopefully these two games change your tune.

I just can’t pull for Wisconsin. Can’t do it. Pulling for Michigan is whole lot easier when you consider their opponent. I am pulling for Minnesota as they are less of a threat to Iowa and I think they take a step back next season anyway.

so........... go blue, gophers and **** Wisconsin.

Minnesota has been punching Auburn in the mouth.

Tie ball game, but they are basically dominating on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT