ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck big ten fuck target center

The blame goes 100% to the B1G. This is an NBA arena. If everyone had been issued assigned seats, there would have been ZERO issues. The Wolves have been selling out their games because they are having a very good season and there are NO ISSUES getting fans to their seats. And why is that? The Wolves fans have assigned seats and they don't have to worry about showing up to the arena more than an hour before tip.

The Target Center workers were doing the best they could with them having to deal with first come, first serve seats.

No way in hell people should have to be lining up 9 hours before tip off.

No way in hell there should have been lines forming that were several blocks long.

Again, F the B1G for making such a horrible decision on ticketing this event.
I agree. I was in that line and had reserved seats.

Saturday I stayed at Cowboy Jacks until start of first game. Walked right in. I was about 10 rows from top. Friend of mine was in line for over two hours and was only 8 rows below me.

Saturday I stayed at Cowboy Jacks until start of first game. Walked right in. I was about 10 rows from top. Friend of mine was in line for over two hours and was only 8 rows below me.

Yea. I think you either had to go ALL in and get there 8 hours early and participate in the Gladiator eliminator run for a seat or get there at a reasonable time and enjoy the cheap seats you bought

The blame goes 100% to the B1G. This is an NBA arena. If everyone had been issued assigned seats, there would have been ZERO issues. The Wolves have been selling out their games because they are having a very good season and there are NO ISSUES getting fans to their seats. And why is that? The Wolves fans have assigned seats and they don't have to worry about showing up to the arena more than an hour before tip.

The Target Center workers were doing the best they could with them having to deal with first come, first serve seats.

No way in hell people should have to be lining up 9 hours before tip off.

No way in hell there should have been lines forming that were several blocks long.

Again, F the B1G for making such a horrible decision on ticketing this event.
Good point on the target center workers - totally unfair to put them in the position of having to 'guess' when the section is full and police sear lurkers the whole fame. Saw a few fans being dicks to them. F those fans

Good point on the target center workers - totally unfair to put them in the position of having to 'guess' when the section is full and police sear lurkers the whole fame. Saw a few fans being dicks to them. F those fans
Many of them were great. A few were d****. We are running to our seats and some of them condescendingly asked if we knew how to walk. I yelled back “No. Maybe do reserved seating.” It wasn’t until the final day that they put up the fence to keep the line in place to prevent people from jumping either. They should have known the way every single Iowa game has gone this season that they would need something like that or at least way more people there to police this circus. It’s not like they couldn’t have seen this coming.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT