ADVERTISEMENT

Big Week for Iowa Basketball

You clearly are not very bright and this is all you are left with.

You are pathetic.

You are showing that you are not much different than Rob Howe and Pat Harty, who you claim to not like as they called those who disagreed with them names. I know you are personally attacked in this board by some from time to time (which I do not agree with) and I do enjoy many of your posts. That being said, it is hypocritical to do the same thing that you claim to dislike others doing.

I am not better than you or anyone else, but I do find that I learn something from time to time when listening to people who do not always agree with what I say. I do listen to Pat and Rob as they do have good interviews and I find out new things about Hawkeye sports, which is the same reason why I read this site. I also listen to Tom, Chad, David, Andrew and the WUW for the same reasons.

You are showing that you are not much different than Rob Howe and Pat Harty, who you claim to not like as they called those who disagreed with them names. I know you are personally attacked in this board by some from time to time (which I do not agree with) and I do enjoy many of your posts. That being said, it is hypocritical to do the same thing that you claim to dislike others doing.

I am not better than you or anyone else, but I do find that I learn something from time to time when listening to people who do not always agree with what I say. I do listen to Pat and Rob as they do have good interviews and I find out new things about Hawkeye sports, which is the same reason why I read this site. I also listen to Tom, Chad, David, Andrew and the WUW for the same reasons.

BBHawk, for some childish reason, likes picking fights with me. In this case, it backfired, because I showed how he was being completely illogical. And his response was expected; he said I was the one who was sick and needed help. Sorry, but I am not going to put up with his BS. It's pathetic behavior, plain and simple. And calling him not very bight is spot on in this example and others.

Another example of his BS, trying to pick a fight, and him not being very bright: I created a thread discussing a story written by Tom Kakert. I wrote about what was in the article. I posted a link to the article so everyone could read it and discuss it. BBHawk, being the jerk that he is, then falsely accused me of plagiarism. Everyone laughed at him because it was obvious that I had not committed plagiarism.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Hey Pot and Kettle: get a room
boom smile GIF

Reactions: HawksRMe
Here is a recap for JP's visit to Syracuse:

The people that post on the Syracuse forum act as if Iowa is just some little program out here in the middle of cornfields and they are some almighty program that will be hard to turn down. I guess time will tell.

The people that post on the Syracuse forum act as if Iowa is just some little program out here in the middle of cornfields and they are some almighty program that will be hard to turn down. I guess time will tell.
The author is Syracuse's site writer. Very slanted to Syracuse in everything he writes.

Does he have a countdown timer on Instagram that is at 18 hours and some odd minutes and counting down to his announcement?

Does anyone remember what happened the last time we played the Syracuse oranges?

Reactions: perryhawk
Solid class already. I think the three committed recruits are probably underrated. Adding Estrella or Power would make it the best class at Iowa that I can remember. Adding both would make it a great class.
I would say solid to very good so far. Get JP excellent, and if Power as well then legendary. We know what the Hawks have committed, JP very good chance, but Power to me seems less likely.

Great that JP is not opening up for additional visits. Hawks line up a lot better against Syracuse than Duke etc., and there is a perception out there that the Hawks are a team on the rise. (Thank you Luka and Keegan!). Hard to predict which direction JP will go, but I am glad he at least waited a day or two to let the high from the most recent Syracuse visit sink in a little. As much as I detest Jim Boeheim, JP has two really good alternatives, and both consider him a priority. He has a really tough decision to make, and seems to love both schools. I think any predictions are just WAGs.

Reactions: cleotishaywood
I listened to a recent podcast where Estrella stated that distance from home is NOT a factor for him.

Well of course,.. No athletic recruit would publicly admit that they were only seriously considering programs close to mom, dad and family.

Reactions: Fair Child
Well of course,.. No athletic recruit would publicly admit that they were only seriously considering programs close to mom, dad and family.
Syracuse is 412 miles from his home. That’s about the same distance as Ann Arbor is from Iowa City. I realize that it's closer but it's not exactly his back yard. 🙂

Reactions: HoustonREDHawk
It seems like Rob Howe is being punished by many for being a true journalist.
The way I look at it is if I don't like what he's writing about, I don't read it. But I won't stop reading any article on a site because they published something I don't agree with. Now if ALL the stuff coming out of a site is bad, I won't bother with it.
😉

ADVERTISEMENT