ADVERTISEMENT

Black jobs

While on the subject, what is a “black job”?
Chris Farley Idk GIF

...NFL Wide Receiver?

Joke Drums GIF by Travis

“You ain’t black!” is going to completely derail Kamala’s campaign.

She’s screwed. OP is just letting us know. You know how MAGAts hate double standards.

I just remember how the entire left reacted to Trump Saying this but crickets when Biden says it.

I like to point out things like this on here. It’s fun.

Sorry to interrupt everyone’s 3rd plan to shoot Trump. You might just get him before the election

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Okay.

What are “white trash jobs”?
I clarified with ‘were’. That’s been nearly 50 years ago and a lot has changed. But, in my area at least, lots of hog and cattle confinement jobs, garbage men, packing plant ( but then wages went way up and it was a pretty good living, but hard work).

We didn’t have much more available unless you had a good education or skilled trade. Just speaking from my own experience.

So is it okay to say now?

Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm.

From your article:

“In just three-and-a-half years we’ve created over two million Black jobs for Black Americans and Black—," Biden said.

The president then held up his hand as the crowd applauded and laughed.

“By the way, the next Black job to be filled is as president of United States of America,” he added.

Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm.

From your article:

“In just three-and-a-half years we’ve created over two million Black jobs for Black Americans and Black—," Biden said.

The president then held up his hand as the crowd applauded and laughed.

“By the way, the next Black job to be filled is as president of United States of America,” he added.

The author of the article I guess missed the sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
The author of the article I guess missed the sarcasm
Do you think this statement is suggesting Black Americans are limited to certain kinds of jobs or a declaration that qualifications for American jobs are not limited by race?

Reactions: RileyHawk
By the way, postal worker and bus driver is the answer

Black workers account for about 13% of all U.S. workers, including those who work full time, part time and are self-employed. They make up especially large shares of employees in certain occupations, including postal service clerks (40.4%), transit and intercity bus drivers (36.6%), nursing assistants (36.0%), security guards and gambling surveillance officers (34.5%), and home health aides (32.5%).

Reactions: WSC72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT