ADVERTISEMENT

BLM flag in the backyard?

NCHawk5

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
I’ve been debating this for quite some time. I’d love to have an American flag, but I’m rarely home. Cannot follow the rules properly- and I take them seriously. I figure this would be a safer bet, and show my support to my beliefs. What say you HROT?

You already have flagpoles in your front and back yards? Or you're considering putting in a new pole in your backyard to show your support?

Reactions: NCHawk5
Sounds like a great use of your money

Take the racism elsewhere please

Sounds like a great use of your money

You have a problem with plunge pools?

Reactions: beanerhawk
I always appreciate when people with extreme views identify themselves clearly.

Go for it!

17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg
Don’t worry about what white people think, Rachel.

Put up an American flag and don’t follow the rules. Replace it 3-4xs a year with hose clamps and duck tape because you don’t have the equipment to restring a 24’ pole. That’s what I do.

I’ve been debating this for quite some time. I’d love to have an American flag, but I’m rarely home. Cannot follow the rules properly- and I take them seriously. I figure this would be a safer bet, and show my support to my beliefs. What say you HROT?
Will you put up a “BLM Riots” flag? You know…like you called them here?

Or this one…

Extreme? Are you pro-slavery or against it? Yes or no?
If BLM stood for what it's supposed to stand for (police accountability) it would be great.

It doesn't. It didn't in its first iteration, it tried briefly in its second iteration, and failed.

You don't get to fly the flag and only claim the noble ideas. You get associated with the whole ball of wax.

So please fly the flag, I appreciate knowing where the crazies are.

Or this one…

Change of heart- I’ll admit I was wrong to judge them without looking at the facts thoroughly. It was a mistake, and something I regret dearly. This was pre-Buddhist era, I have had a spiritual awakening.

Change of heart- I’ll admit I was wrong to judge them without looking at the facts thoroughly. It was a mistake, and something I regret dearly. This was pre-Buddhist era, I have had a spiritual awakening.
So you’re back to hating illegals more? Cool.

My step dad has been messing with his local HOA by having a trump sign in his development and it has ruffled some feathers. What started as a joke has now turned into this pissing match of the HOA regs. its mildly entertaining to hear him bitch about it...

Im going to anomalously send him a BLM flag... Should make for a good story.

Put up an American flag and don’t follow the rules. Replace it 3-4xs a year with hose clamps and duck tape because you don’t have the equipment to restring a 24’ pole. That’s what I do.
Can’t do that. Watched grandpa (WW2 vet) go out no matter what and follow the rules.

Reactions: KFSuperStar
If after what everyone knows the founders and leaders of BLM are doing with your money, (stealing funds, buying houses, throwing huge parties, corruption) and you still want to show your support, that either shows your true colors or your stupidity.

My step dad has been messing with his local HOA by having a trump sign in his development and it has ruffled some feathers. What started as a joke has now turned into this pissing match of the HOA regs. its mildly entertaining to hear him bitch about it...

Im going to anomalously send him a BLM flag... Should make for a good story.

"anomalously "?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT