ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Alito's home flew flag upside down after Trump's 'Stop the Steal' claims, report says

Look at Lindsey Graham poking his nose out of Trump’s ass long enough to criticize Alito. 2 other Republican senators also were critical.
How bad is it when MAGA bootlickers think Alito’s actions were wrong?

Alito "claims" his wife did it and he had nothing to do with it. Believe that one and I've got a pair of Donnie Trump's boxer shorts to sell you autographed by none other than Stormy Daniels!

What's wrong with the Appeal to Heaven flag?
Well, it was carried by some of the 1/6 insurrectionists and is now generally associated with Christian Nationalism. Again, it's not a good look for someone in Alito's position, just like the inverted American flag. It calls into question Alito's "impartiality" and brings more doubt upon the Court's integrity.

Do you support either of those movements? What if Sotomayer flew an Antifa flag?

Well, it was carried by some of the 1/6 insurrectionists and is now generally associated with Christian Nationalism. Again, it's not a good look for someone in Alito's position, just like the inverted American flag. It calls into question Alito's "impartiality" and brings more doubt upon the Court's integrity.

Do you support either of those movements? What if Sotomayer flew an Antifa flag?

A lot of flags were present on J6, including the U.S. flag. Is that now off limits?

The Appeal to Heaven flag, a revolutionary war flag, has long been sold and hoisted over the years. Comparing it to an Antifa flag is nonsense.

First, I wouldn’t give a shit. Second, Funny enough, I can’t seem to find the antifa flag among those used by Washington. Third, no matter how much you might wish it, it is not a basis for recusal.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
A lot of flags were present on J6, including the U.S. flag. Is that now off limits?

The Appeal to Heaven flag, a revolutionary war flag, has long been sold and hoisted over the years. Comparing it to an Antifa flag is nonsense.

So you feel that SCOTUS justices should be non-objective and make their judicial decisions based on their feels?

Angry perhaps, but not his jurisprudence.

200w.gif

Are you against Christian Nationalism? That is who has adopted that flag. If you aren't, just say so. It's still a free country.

Care to comment on flying it upside down?

Agree. Antifa flags were not being flown by the 1/6 scamps.

I would never fly the flag upside down. Perhaps you should ask his wife.

I didn’t ask about you.

I asked if you have a comment on it being flown upside down at the house of a Supreme Court judge.

You’re always quick to jump people’s shit about violations of the flag code, but have nothing to say here except ask his wife?

It was up for days per his neighbors email. You think he didn’t notice?

You’re okay with a SC justice overtly expressing their political views?

If Ketanji Brown Jackson displayed a Black Lives Matter flag at her residence, you’d be cool with that?

You’re so f’in predictable, Northern
The late Justice Ginsburg says hi.

Btw touché re Lawrence. I gotta get a bigger phone. But to paraphrase Clark griswald, ya really think it makes a difference Eddie?
With historically low approval ratings, yes. The legitimacy of the SCOTUS isn’t purely based on law talking guys emailing each other opinions. If a member is a drooling insurrectionist the rulings of that court is in question. It’s the same as Alito and Thomas having a price tag on the sleeve of their robe.

I didn’t ask about you.

I asked if you have a comment on it being flown upside down at the house of a Supreme Court judge.

You’re always quick to jump people’s shit about violations of the flag code, but have nothing to say here except ask his wife?

It was up for days per his neighbors email. You think he didn’t notice?

I've never jumped anyone about the flag code.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT