ADVERTISEMENT

Bluder has to get hired by Indiana right??

I mean.. have you ever seen a more ready made hire in your life?
Bluder is widely reported to be on a $1.4 million annual salary as the Hawkeyes' head coach. Per USA Today, that makes the 62-year-old the eighth-highest-paid coach in women's college basketball

NO FREAKING WAY SHE GOES TO COACH IN INDIANA

Highest paid coaches get $1M, Bluder was doing much better than that. No recruiting headaches but a lot of prima donna's in the W. I think she is doing fine financially, so she can retire and enjoy life. I've been retired since I was 61. My wife and I travel frequently, see our granddaughters weekly, I fish when I want, work in my shop when I want, wake up when I want and have zero headaches. I probably added five years to my life. Good for coach Bluder, enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Highest paid coaches get $1M, Bluder was doing much better than that. No recruiting headaches but a lot of prima donna's in the W. I think she is doing fine financially, so she can retire and enjoy life. I've been retired since I was 61. My wife and I travel frequently, see our granddaughters weekly, I fish when I want, work in my shop when I want, wake up when I want and have zero headaches. I probably added five years to my life. Good for coach Bluder, enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Pre-Madonnas.

Pre-Madonnas.
I doubt she’d want to coach a bunch of post-Diana Ross’s, little own all the pre-Madonnas, expecially in the WNBA. She and her husband should just enjoy they’re freedom over their in Iowa City. If she wants a job, I’d rather see her selling jewlery or being a relitter then coaching again. But it’s not up to me, irregardless. And also too as well, coaching again would seem redundant.

I doubt she’d want to coach a bunch of post-Diana Ross’s, little own all the pre-Madonnas, expecially in the WNBA. She and her husband should just enjoy they’re freedom over their in Iowa City. If she wants a job, I’d rather see her selling jewlery or being a relitter then coaching again. But it’s not up to me, irregardless. And also too as well, coaching again would seem redundant.
For all intensive purposes, the only WOBs see are “little own” and “relitter.” I award you two points.

I'd like to think 0-7, 7 losses in 12 days to start the season would be the magic number and seal the current coach's fate. No playoffs after back to back #1 would speak loudly. What's next? Get the #1 pick next year and draft Paige?
I have listened to Sides in time outs she is a good cheerleader but is defintley not a strategic Xs and Os coach

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Lisa was a very good women's college basketball coach, especially the final 6 seasons but the transition to the WNBA would be tough for her (as it is for any college coach -- especially one with no professional experience as either a player or coach). It's just different. You are dealing with grown women and in the W it is more challenging because of the small rosters and lack of G leagues. BTW How many college men's coaches do you see with success in the NBA?

I don't see how that move could be made politically. There would be so much resentment from the other players. I think this would be a case of "you can't go home again" where the lightning in a bottle cannot be repeated.
The resentment would dissipate pretty rapidly playing in Lisa's style of basketball....which is pretty damned fun for any basketball player.

Reactions: Bro D and littlez
I feel like I just had a stroke.

Bluder’s offensive style would work well in the wnba with the right roster. But her defensive style would get eaten alive. It’s not happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT