ADVERTISEMENT

Board dems scared?

You serious bro? When someone lobs you a home run, you knock it out of the park. Trump has been delivering lobs lately. It’s pure comedy.
Excited Gold GIF

I didn't consider 538 a partisan source. They rate and weight the polls they incorporate for accuracy, and dropped Rasmussen as a pollster because of their funding.

I was wondering what you actually considered a legitimate source.
The current top 538 guy has been trying very hard to make the point that a 52-48 favor margin for either candidate is signifying a coin flip. I'm pretty sure I read a tweet from him in the last few weeks where he said even when Harris was favored 58% to 42% it was still pretty meaningless, still indicated a coin flip election rather than any real advantage for Harris.

I think we have to wait for election night and maybe after, I'm resigned to having no idea how this is going to turn out.

The current top 538 guy has been trying very hard to make the point that a 52-48 favor margin for either candidate is signifying a coin flip. I'm pretty sure I read a tweet from him in the last few weeks where he said even when Harris was favored 58% to 42% it was still pretty meaningless, still indicated a coin flip election rather than any real advantage for Harris.

I think we have to wait for election night and maybe after, I'm resigned to having no idea how this is going to turn out.
Harris will win. Book it.

Harris will win. Book it.
I hope so! But it's just hope! I was absolutely sure the polls were right and Biden was going to blow out Trump in 20 and it didn't happen. Hell--I was even terrified for a few hrs election night that Trump was going to win.

Here's a link to a level-headed moderate/liberal blogger and why he thinks Harris is going to win (basically--favorability ratings). I hope he's right too! But I don't know! (broken_record.gif)

https://jabberwocking.com/heres-the-simple-reason-i-think-harris-will-win/

Reactions: noleclone2
I always laugh at Kee when he slobbers over Trump. Dementia Donald wouldn’t let Kee within 200 yards of Mar A Lardo, and he thinks a working guy like him in small town Iowa is something he would wipe off the bottom of his shoe. Yet, here the OP is lining up to vote for him a 3rd time.

Seems they're petrified. Multiple threads on McDonald's. Multiple threads on Arnold palmer dick. They even brought back Stormy Daniel's lol. What's the deal? This place sure changed from a month ago.
Agree 100%. Some normally solid posters have lost it. They are worried as hell. But they won't admit it.
Its really kinda amusing.

Reactions: seminole97
I always laugh at Kee when he slobbers over Trump. Dementia Donald wouldn’t let Kee within 200 yards of Mar A Lardo, and he thinks a working guy like him in small town Iowa is something he would wipe off the bottom of his shoe. Yet, here the OP is lining up to vote for him a 3rd time.
Fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT