ADVERTISEMENT

Bogus speeding ticket

What do you think off me getting a speeding ticket when my neighbors got off with a warning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mthawkeyes

HR Heisman
Mar 22, 2007
Fourmile Creek
I got a speeding ticket the other day on my drive to work. It's a two-lane road with a 55 mph speed limit. Apparently, there's a deputy that patrols that stretch pretty frequently. Anyway, I was talking to a couple neighbors about it, and they've been pulled over by the same cop. One of them was pulled over a few months ago in his red Honda Accord for going 65. The cop told him to slow down in the future gave him a warning. He said he's been vigilant about setting the cruise at 55 and hasn't been pulled over since. (Incidentally, the guy is kind of douche who isn't allowed to go anywhere without his wife, but he is useful as times.) The other neighbor (also a douche with a blue Prius who is always mumbling and saying stupid stuff) was also pulled over for going 65. The cop also told him to slow down and let him off with a warning, and he also decided to set his cruise control at 55 and hasn't been pulled over again. Two months ago, I was driving my red Jag over the speed limit (not sure how fast, but probably at least 75) and the cop pulled me over. He told me that he would let me off with a warning if I promised to slow down in the future. I told him I would, and the dumbass cop believed me. A couple weeks later, he pulled me over again. After he gave me another warning, I explained to him that I am intelligent enough to know how fast I should drive, and that he doesn't have the authority to give me a ticket anyway. Just a few weeks later, I'm cruising along at 75 again and the power-hungry cop gives me a ticket. Now I have to go to court and fight it. I'm curious what HROT thinks.

I got a speeding ticket the other day on my drive to work. It's a two-lane road with a 55 mph speed limit. Apparently, there's a deputy that patrols that stretch pretty frequently. Anyway, I was talking to a couple neighbors about it, and they've been pulled over by the same cop. One of them was pulled over a few months ago in his red Honda Accord for going 65. The cop told him to slow down in the future gave him a warning. He said he's been vigilant about setting the cruise at 55 and hasn't been pulled over since. (Incidentally, the guy is kind of douche who isn't allowed to go anywhere without his wife, but he is useful as times.) The other neighbor (also a douche with a blue Prius who is always mumbling and saying stupid stuff) was also pulled over for going 65. The cop also told him to slow down and let him off with a warning, and he also decided to set his cruise control at 55 and hasn't been pulled over again. Two months ago, I was driving my red Jag over the speed limit (not sure how fast, but probably at least 75) and the cop pulled me over. He told me that he would let me off with a warning if I promised to slow down in the future. I told him I would, and the dumbass cop believed me. A couple weeks later, he pulled me over again. After he gave me another warning, I explained to him that I am intelligent enough to know how fast I should drive, and that he doesn't have the authority to give me a ticket anyway. Just a few weeks later, I'm cruising along at 75 again and the power-hungry cop gives me a ticket. Now I have to go to court and fight it. I'm curious what HROT thinks.

Nice work

Don’t testify in your own defense.
3275489b-cc4b-4f44-b23b-fdce7593c07d_text.gif

I bet your neighbors are calling you a douche too

giphy.gif

Tyler Perry Good Luck GIF by Nickelodeon

You want to talk about a bogus speeding ticket?

Take a look at my reported speed and the prima facie speed (speed limit)

Zz_cVDimHw3Ic4kV12ptgmAlaPmoLg1EOYxLKQmhHWE9MZ_evkQne8jMe01hHZT0fp_C1DyRdf7BMR4AbH2bj1vlnxsSOL86HcVuZXuzC7tnwyUycctWdkASvrG-bO223dT33re_BnRafLkZRCBqej6oJYuPD6VBrBpKV-iZ8LiPEDXbaVJ_-tlw1MFVCq2Wsz9FqC_trxqjMr49arJGNW_azpxk1IGims2bWYGsCofsBcaP7ArGk6qGu6p9ircTxfoDIg4_mFiJofoGKZ7_w1NnQRlpvieNj8wsrY1vF6YSQXcQds9x0f2JH35Um9bXFqJGTkrxrx8WxhWyyGNattlZ7NIf56dvnrAAFfJjMSPrnRBALBNo5QHXwoav0mW7WKmHmlQE0MG5kLNCetG_TymjFkA8NYpyjpt8A1bGFxZPttE9CW4jLHbCvZl9mvDYyM2_jXqmUj6105YHYWaTfq41rv4bEUrfDu20uhHTkbUeSM-Kgqgu2wZe4j9qnGNgCNRRHl633LHAI4pFEgT2cPg3c7kCEHk2YsddvMVZfbgVuz3G5D62dolUej1qwF09ur28EpbN5UIytKFaVPOxsQHOi3WyUhwDRKhtgBuvBuir5ZqDuw_bnhocmnDBVDY3AEXsQMD5SYt51TNOlvHXx69chqEkoyIDtQ2oZmAc17iBOJZMiuXAZwWD8xr3zGXyAac_GXvQ-Dk8fMX7JVSw0qp0FqX6dyq9UYJ9XaqbGClhVKamChU-tELpBdpT5IJgpi5bf8EoGVPsf22ycYpGYheh4mEQzXrphGBA13XAWelijL9oEI2rLwcCTPMjOv-2koSmF66ORut-zcgoXMG_InnfcAd1l966arybjfBZoM4WE86hSgFPE_pLbUpHQt9tchB6E2w3ZFauJ5M35qDpMKocdJmSikwzQIAPHTblxzSDVlWW=w1558-h969-s-no

Granted it was a warning but in my experience in Indiana warning tickets are like a mulligan you get if you havn't been pulled over in a while. But still a police officer pulled me over for this shit.

Reactions: mthawkeyes

Zz_cVDimHw3Ic4kV12ptgmAlaPmoLg1EOYxLKQmhHWE9MZ_evkQne8jMe01hHZT0fp_C1DyRdf7BMR4AbH2bj1vlnxsSOL86HcVuZXuzC7tnwyUycctWdkASvrG-bO223dT33re_BnRafLkZRCBqej6oJYuPD6VBrBpKV-iZ8LiPEDXbaVJ_-tlw1MFVCq2Wsz9FqC_trxqjMr49arJGNW_azpxk1IGims2bWYGsCofsBcaP7ArGk6qGu6p9ircTxfoDIg4_mFiJofoGKZ7_w1NnQRlpvieNj8wsrY1vF6YSQXcQds9x0f2JH35Um9bXFqJGTkrxrx8WxhWyyGNattlZ7NIf56dvnrAAFfJjMSPrnRBALBNo5QHXwoav0mW7WKmHmlQE0MG5kLNCetG_TymjFkA8NYpyjpt8A1bGFxZPttE9CW4jLHbCvZl9mvDYyM2_jXqmUj6105YHYWaTfq41rv4bEUrfDu20uhHTkbUeSM-Kgqgu2wZe4j9qnGNgCNRRHl633LHAI4pFEgT2cPg3c7kCEHk2YsddvMVZfbgVuz3G5D62dolUej1qwF09ur28EpbN5UIytKFaVPOxsQHOi3WyUhwDRKhtgBuvBuir5ZqDuw_bnhocmnDBVDY3AEXsQMD5SYt51TNOlvHXx69chqEkoyIDtQ2oZmAc17iBOJZMiuXAZwWD8xr3zGXyAac_GXvQ-Dk8fMX7JVSw0qp0FqX6dyq9UYJ9XaqbGClhVKamChU-tELpBdpT5IJgpi5bf8EoGVPsf22ycYpGYheh4mEQzXrphGBA13XAWelijL9oEI2rLwcCTPMjOv-2koSmF66ORut-zcgoXMG_InnfcAd1l966arybjfBZoM4WE86hSgFPE_pLbUpHQt9tchB6E2w3ZFauJ5M35qDpMKocdJmSikwzQIAPHTblxzSDVlWW=w1558-h969-s-no

Granted it was a warning but in my experience in Indiana warning tickets are like a mulligan you get if you havn't been pulled over in a while. But still a police officer pulled me over for this shit.
I always suspected that, underneath your religious nice guy facade, you were a lawless degenerate.

That's some bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT