ADVERTISEMENT

Bold Predictions

Ayala: Finals he keeps getting better every time out.
Teske(?) 8th
Woods: sorry he is not losing may lose one before Nattys but he is not losing at go time
Rathjen: 6th laugh all you want but it’s a weight similar to 125 other than Lovett everyone is beatable.
Franek: he concerns us at times and I get that but he is getting 3rd at worse. Haines not blowing people out lately as well had some really close wins as well against guys I would expect him to destroy.
Caliendo: top 4 love this kid old school. Can’t wait till he wrestles Amine and Messinbroke.
PK: 6th got a soft spot PK was my favorite last year just really like everything about him on and off the mat.
Riggins: won’t qualify love the kid for what he is doing but just not enough. Imagine him at 157 next year after wrestling 184 for a year.
Glazier: 5th probably my favorite Hawk this far(Gabe is not wrestling as a regular) he has been clutch and love his story
BK(?) 6/7th he is special my concerns will always be is how ready will be this is not high school where the transition for him is easy. Has the talent to win it but it will be extremely hard to do it playing both sports.

Very bold and the meetings in the finals are definitely possible. Davis looks really really good!
Yeah, 125, who knows? There are no favorites, but Davis and Ayala have as good of a chance as anyone. At 141, I would be surprised if it's not Woods vs Bartlett. At 157, the elephant in the room is Shapiro, who, well, mauled Mauller this weekend (the match wasn't as close as the 14-4 score...) and looks every bit the part of a future champion, whether this year or sometime in the future. If the three IA-PSU matchups happen, they all should be nail biters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT