ADVERTISEMENT

Border Convoy Grows Significantly as It Rolls Toward Texas: 'We Have to Protect Our House'

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
The next freedom convoy, this one headed toward the Texas border, is still growing as Americans fed up with Joe Biden's border crisis come together in protest.

Like the truckers who shocked Canada several years ago, a convoy of Americans is coming together to protest a failed government -- this time over Joe Biden's refusal to close the border to law-breaking illegals who are streaming across by the tens of thousands a month.

The column of trucks and other vehicles is being labeled "God's Army" and is now coursing through the state of Louisiana as it continues its journey to the Texas border with Mexico, according to NewsNation.

After a stopover in Denham Springs, Louisiana, the convoy is headed to Dripping Springs, Texas, near Austin, the news outlet added.

“When they said they were gonna cut the wire down there and let them start crossing the border again, nah uh, they need to close the borders. I grew up in Arizona, man, there was never a problem like that. This is crazy, our country is being overtaken," one Nashville participant said, according to WAFB.
Louisiana state Sen. Valarie Hodges was on hand during the convoy's stop in her state, and she urged her own governor to come to the support of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.

"Honestly I would love to see Gov. [Jeff] Landry support Gov. Abbott with the National Guard, with whatever resources that we can do to help. Because really all states in America have become a border state, we’re all seeing this influx and being invaded as Gov. Abbott said. It is an invasion," Hodges said.

"I don’t really know how it’s going to play out. I just applaud Gov. Abbott’s courage and the other governors who stand with him. Hopefully, it will make a difference. Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for President Biden and for Congress to say people are sick of it," she added.

Driver Bruce Poppy insisted that it is time to "stand up" against the Biden government's dangerous border failures.

"We need to stand up," Poppy said. "Our voices need to be heard. We need to bring people together. ... That's our right, our First Amendment right to peacefully assemble and redress our grievances for our government. We have not be able to do that."

Participant Y. G. Nyghtstorm also spoke to NewsNation about why many of the convoy participants have hit the road to make a statement about the state of the country and the failures at the border.

"With our President Joe Biden, I say that he's been an absentee father for our country," Nyghtstorm exclaimed. "He can protest everybody else and send resources to everybody else, but what about your family here at home? Charity begins at home."

"You just can't break into our home," Nyghtstorm said of the millions of illegal border crossers. "We have to protect our house, and that's what this is about. It's not about violence. It's about our love for our country and people coming together, standing for the right thing."

Nyghtstorm also blasted the "propaganda" of the leftists who say that the members of the convoy are armed and dangerous.

"I tell ya, propaganda is so funny," Nyghtstorm said, waving off the concerns as ridiculous. "We are not coming with violence ... Anytime you try and do something good, there's always somebody that's going to have something negative to say."

"The law is the law. Right is right. And we got to protect our house," he said.

The organizers of the convoy said they also plan to stop in Eagle Pass, Texas, and San Ysidro, California. And they expect the convoy to continue growing as they go along.

You'll be kissing the boots of the MAGA crowd this time next year.
Last year we saw all the polls explicitly stating we would see a red wave. Those polls were wrong. We witnessed the exact opposite.

How are you so confident in your bullshit? It truly confounds me. Nothing in the last 24 months shows anyone that you have been right. In any regard.

So why?

Last year we saw all the polls explicitly stating we would see a red wave. Those polls were wrong. We witnessed the exact opposite.

How are you so confident in your bullshit? It truly confounds me. Nothing in the last 24 months shows anyone that you have been right. In any regard.

So why?
To be fair, if it wasn't for Roe going down there would have been a red wave.

So why?
Didn't you know? polls are totally reliable...when they agree with you.
Perhaps. GOP also ran ALOT of bad candidates that cost them dearly as well.

Reactions: DooBi
Thumbnail

The next freedom convoy, this one headed toward the Texas border, is still growing as Americans fed up with Joe Biden's border crisis come together in protest.

Like the truckers who shocked Canada several years ago, a convoy of Americans is coming together to protest a failed government -- this time over Joe Biden's refusal to close the border to law-breaking illegals who are streaming across by the tens of thousands a month.

The column of trucks and other vehicles is being labeled "God's Army" and is now coursing through the state of Louisiana as it continues its journey to the Texas border with Mexico, according to NewsNation.

After a stopover in Denham Springs, Louisiana, the convoy is headed to Dripping Springs, Texas, near Austin, the news outlet added.

“When they said they were gonna cut the wire down there and let them start crossing the border again, nah uh, they need to close the borders. I grew up in Arizona, man, there was never a problem like that. This is crazy, our country is being overtaken," one Nashville participant said, according to WAFB.
Louisiana state Sen. Valarie Hodges was on hand during the convoy's stop in her state, and she urged her own governor to come to the support of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.

"Honestly I would love to see Gov. [Jeff] Landry support Gov. Abbott with the National Guard, with whatever resources that we can do to help. Because really all states in America have become a border state, we’re all seeing this influx and being invaded as Gov. Abbott said. It is an invasion," Hodges said.

"I don’t really know how it’s going to play out. I just applaud Gov. Abbott’s courage and the other governors who stand with him. Hopefully, it will make a difference. Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for President Biden and for Congress to say people are sick of it," she added.

Driver Bruce Poppy insisted that it is time to "stand up" against the Biden government's dangerous border failures.

"We need to stand up," Poppy said. "Our voices need to be heard. We need to bring people together. ... That's our right, our First Amendment right to peacefully assemble and redress our grievances for our government. We have not be able to do that."

Participant Y. G. Nyghtstorm also spoke to NewsNation about why many of the convoy participants have hit the road to make a statement about the state of the country and the failures at the border.

"With our President Joe Biden, I say that he's been an absentee father for our country," Nyghtstorm exclaimed. "He can protest everybody else and send resources to everybody else, but what about your family here at home? Charity begins at home."

"You just can't break into our home," Nyghtstorm said of the millions of illegal border crossers. "We have to protect our house, and that's what this is about. It's not about violence. It's about our love for our country and people coming together, standing for the right thing."

Nyghtstorm also blasted the "propaganda" of the leftists who say that the members of the convoy are armed and dangerous.

"I tell ya, propaganda is so funny," Nyghtstorm said, waving off the concerns as ridiculous. "We are not coming with violence ... Anytime you try and do something good, there's always somebody that's going to have something negative to say."

"The law is the law. Right is right. And we got to protect our house," he said.

The organizers of the convoy said they also plan to stop in Eagle Pass, Texas, and San Ysidro, California. And they expect the convoy to continue growing as they go along.

They are headed in the wrong direction....the threat is already deep inside our nation due to jo biden! I hope this is going on right next door to every libtard on this board:

Jesus effing Christ.

Sure. If reality wasn’t real everything would be different.

Is that really the argument you’re going with?

Reactions: TheCainer
No; it does NOT confer citizenship rights.

They get Green cards.
And they have to pass a test you wouldn't be able to get 50% right on in order to gain citizenship.
We don't want them to attain legal status!

We don't want them to gain citizenship!

We want them to be sent back across the border!

It looks like a bipartisan immigration bill may be coming out of the Senate next week. Speaker Johnson says it will be DOA in the House and will refuse to put it on the House floor for a vote. What is he afraid of - Trump, or the fact that it would in fact pass? What a great campaign issue now for the Dems!

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Once those maga boys see a big ol’ pair of shiny nuts hanging from the back of a jacked up F150 - they can’t control themselves and gotta join in. Can you blame them?
Are you jealous that you don't have hanging?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT