ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl games for Tuesday, December 26...

I graduated from Texas State (first class as they switched from SWT fall of 2003 when I was a freshman). Kind of cool to finally see them in their first bowl game. They made it to the I-AA Semifinals in 2005 when I was in school, but have done a lot of nothing over the last 20 years. Hope they beat Rice today.

You seem like a good chap, so I too will wish for a Texas State victory!!**

** by 3 points or less
You know what, screw Texas State! I‘ve always hated the **checks Google** Bobcats and their stupid….uniforms!

• Haha
Reactions: Bobcat07
I graduated from Texas State (first class as they switched from SWT fall of 2003 when I was a freshman). Kind of cool to finally see them in their first bowl game. They made it to the I-AA Semifinals in 2005 when I was in school, but have done a lot of nothing over the last 20 years. Hope they beat Rice today.

that's probably the year I went to that Northern Iowa game. I'm thinking it was semi finals, and UNI went on to the fianls and lost. BTW I think Rice Stadium used to be home for the Bluebonnet bowl as well.

They definitely played UNI in the FCS Semifinal in 2005. The only time UNI won one to advance to a national championship game. I remember watching it.

They definitely played UNI in the FCS Semifinal in 2005. The only time UNI won one to advance to a national championship game. I remember watching it.
that was great too see live. no uni fans there though. just me in my iowa gear and the musco lighting dudes.

as far as drinking the stadium up there in DFW out of beer, well, my guess is they didn't order much thinking low attendance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT