ADVERTISEMENT

Boyz...We got us a new state logo.

The best one

0x0.jpg
If we ever legalize weed that needs to be rebooted

I think the logo and slogan are fine/good, just think the color choices are odd/off. Perhaps that blue tested well.

You need to find a different religion.
Lifetime Roman Catholic.

And an American who realizes that my religious views/theology are not required to be held by everyone. It's still a free country, last time I checked, although there is a movement afoot by those who are holier than everyone else and want everyone to conform to their beliefs.

I don't believe in Christian Nationalism, but rather freedom of religion, as well as freedom from religion.

Pretty simple concept. You ought to try it, and hopefully practice it.

I remember back in the early 80s when then Gov Branstad proposed “Iowa, a State of Minds”, as the state slogan to emphasize the state’s excellent public education system, high literacy rate, highest ACT scores, etc.

Man…have times changed.

Lifetime Roman Catholic.

And an American who realizes that my religious views/theology are not required to be held by everyone. It's still a free country, last time I checked, although there is a movement afoot by those who are holier than everyone else and want everyone to conform to their beliefs.

I don't believe in Christian Nationalism, but rather freedom of religion, as well as freedom from religion.

This is a mic drop. I’d run if I was Nordy.

Lifetime Roman Catholic.

hall of fame game missed the point GIF

I think what it means is that you have the freedom to carry a gun without having to obtain a permit for that privilege and probably the school voucher deal. I can't think of any specific advantages Iowa has over other states in regard to being "successful".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT