ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news: The Drug Enforcement Administration will move to loosen restrictions on marijuana

There must be loopholes because one of the dispensaries I go to takes credit and debit cards while another takes debit.
The dispensaries in Missouri let you use debit but had it had to be in $5 (or $10 or $20 .. I can't exactly remember) increments. If your total was $92 they took $100 off my debit and gave me $8 back. Cash was also accepted. Still can't figure out the debit card reasoning.

The dispensaries in Missouri let you use debit but had it had to be in $5 (or $10 or $20 .. I can't exactly remember) increments. If your total was $92 they took $100 off my debit and gave me $8 back. Cash was also accepted. Still can't figure out the debit card reasoning.

Perhaps they are using some loophole to debit like an ATM so they can take cards, instead of just making you hit the ATM to get cash there.

Please tag the other handles that you think I operate. Just so they can come and chime in about how stupid you are, and then you will tell me that I'm doing a great job logging in and out of all of them.

jason-momoa-this-is-going-to-be-good.gif
I guess my question is why did you list the other handles? Do they post in a similar fashion as you and believe in some of the same things?
How is that possible unless it’s the same poster using multiple handles.

I guess my question is why did you list the other handles? Do they post in a similar fashion as you and believe in some of the same things?
How is that possible unless it’s the same poster using multiple handles.
I had some time to kill. The posting style here is the exact same. You start a new paragraph all the damn time. If I removed the handle, you'd think it was the exact same poster. Just admit I'm right, and we can all move on :)

Hold on as I wrap my head around this cat fight going on.
First you brag about doing 100mg of weed and show 2 images of smoking weed.
Second you call the other guy an idiot because you didn’t smoke it. Yet have images showing people smoking weed to show how cool you are.
Third, I think you might have taken too many edibles.
Hi, I’m not sure what an alt account is supposed to mean.
I’ll brb, I need to start a topic about my speeding tickets. Hope I can find a good race car picture.
So you lied in a different thread, got called out on it and call the other person ****ing stupid.
Are you a MAGA? You make up sh!t, lie about it and instead of owning up to it, you call the other person names.
True orange man personality traits.
Totally something you don’t see happen very often around here.

It’s almost exactly the same thing as a democrat posting something against Trump and/or republicans because it aligns with what they believe.
Or a republican bashing democrats.
What a crazy thought, people post about stuff they believe.

So earlier you say you don’t do illegal drugs because delta 9 ain’t illegal.
Now you need to get back over to Illinois to stock up on cannabis again.
Are you just this dumb or do you just talk out of your ass all the time.
Why do you have such an issue with proving that you are a citizen of this country?
I have to wear a badge on me everyday showing that I work for the company I work for.
What a bunch of fascists
0f42bf55-4af6-4043-9c05-c9dd261ea5f7_text.gif

I'm in SoCal and the dispensary that took debit and cash also had that $5 increment rule. Now I'm curious about that.

The dispensary that takes credit card has some sort of fee (something like 3% or maybe 5%, I can't remember).

Reactions: globalhawk
Have you ever tried Iowa’s medical marijuana? Is hard to get and is it any good?

Have not tried it, but have heard it's not hard to get a medical card. Basically, "ermergerd my back" and $200.

There's no flower, not sure about waxes and oils (I don't use that stuff).

I have also heard it's very expensive. Might as well just make a day trip to MO and stock up, or go see a concert or something in KC, make a weekend of it.

Reactions: Moral and HROT
I had some time to kill. The posting style here is the exact same. You start a new paragraph all the damn time. If I removed the handle, you'd think it was the exact same poster. Just admit I'm right, and we can all move on :)

0f42bf55-4af6-4043-9c05-c9dd261ea5f7_text.gif
Did you know I’m actually Huey Grey and Joes Place as well. Only I say the exact opposite of what I say while using Iafbchamps2021 and Woodycantjump.
With Huey I complain about being called names for being gay, with joes I get in arguments with people about covid, with Iafb I complain about not getting paid much and with this handle I just call out idiots and the ideas they have.
Not sure why NBC is posting stuff like this after a jury member stepped down for being made public.

"One potential juror said that he has worked in law enforcement for 34 years and, in his spare time, he has season tickets to New York Rangers' games and enjoys going to Yankees games."

Watters should be required to attend the hearing for a stern warning as well.

Don't show up, get an arrest warrant and some contempt time in the judge's jail.

Strongly suspect we're gonna get multiple counts of gag order violations @ $1k a pop, along with a warning that we're "out of mulligans" and the next one will result in incarceration for a weekend (or more), with further violations resulting in incarceration until the trial is completed.

Blanche wasn't holding a winning hand, here, and knows his client violated the directions, but is powerless to impress upon Trump how serious things are. Only way that gets conveyed by the judge is to bring down the hammer for a "sample" run....

Trump's defense was incredibly flimsy to begin with: "Yes, he did all of this. Yes he cheated on his wife. Yes he tried to pay the mistress off to stay quiet. Yes, he directed his lawyer to make the payment. Yes, he falsified records to do so. But none of this was illegal."

He's in deep doo doo. And not just the stuff he's sitting on while he takes naps in court.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Did you know I’m actually Huey Grey and Joes Place as well. Only I say the exact opposite of what I say while using Iafbchamps2021 and Woodycantjump.
With Huey I complain about being called names for being gay, with joes I get in arguments with people about covid, with Iafb I complain about not getting paid much and with this handle I just call out idiots and the ideas they have.
Nope. You’re just @IAFB2021Champs

Have not tried it, but have heard it's not hard to get a medical card. Basically, "ermergerd my back" and $200.

There's no flower, not sure about waxes and oils (I don't use that stuff).

I have also heard it's very expensive. Might as well just make a day trip to MO and stock up, or go see a concert or something in KC, make a weekend of it.
Nope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT