ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING REPORT: Joe Biden has secretly flown 320,000 illegal immigrants from Latin American airports to 43 U.S. cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some don't want to face unpleasant topics.

360_F_94009713_c3iUfwdBGHNxhfVoNAenGhVg9NrwNkhq.jpg

I was told by the left here that this is human trafficking. Is that still the case? Or does that only apply to flights to Martha's vineyard?

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
As if the lies en masse won't be bad enough, watching this drooling fool in diapers stammer and stutter tonight will be an A-level national embarrassment with the entire world watching.

Reactions: IXHawkeye86
Nope. Even if true as written it still doesn't make me want to vote for a 91 time indicted future felon and spy for multiple countries that ran a drug addled clown show for 4 years that's promising to bring a nazi/Stalin-like purge on his "enemies" once he is back in power back into office.

But I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say some pretty important parts of the story were somehow left out of the OP's post.

Staggering:

1,500 illegal aliens PER DAY are granted entry via the CBP One app.
And they are NOT counted in the figures that Customs and Border Patrol release for border "encounters".

This would be awful if any of it were actually true. But this is part of the Office of Refugee Resettlement and it has been a thing under both the Obama and Trump administration. It often flies children separated by the immigration process with their families, or brings families together at the cost of the immigrant who is here legally and waiting for their court appearances.

Funny how this wasn't a thing until Trump mentioned it after Super Tuesday. Now its all the talk of right wing media trying to carry the water for Trump. One place you won't find this news on the front page, Fox News, who is still probably pretty skittish of pushing Trumps lies after they paid their big fine.

I know you'll mock this because it throws cold water on your fake outrage. Will your response be name calling? Deflection? I can't wait to hear, but I'm certain whatever it is it won't be backed by any sort of facts.

Last edited:
This would be awful if any of it were actually true. But this is part of the Office of Refugee Resettlement and it has been a thing under both the Obama and Trump administration. It often flies children separated by the immigration process with their families, or brings families together at the cost of the immigrant who is here legally and waiting for their court appearances.

I know you'll mock this because it throws cold water on your fake outrage. Will your response be name calling? Deflection? I can't wait to hear, but I'm certain whatever it is it won't be backed by any sort of facts.
NOTHING is true if it exposes this administration for what it is, is it?

Yep

Biden isn't "flying anyone".
They pay commercial fare rates on commercial airlines. So, it's not even a "secret", because commercial flight manifests list the passengers.

These are folks immigrating the way these "wall" idiots WANT it to happen - get your approval outside the US and THEN show up. But they are such stupid buffoons, they don't even realize this is what they are ASKING for.

Yep

Biden isn't "flying anyone".
They pay commercial fare rates on commercial airlines. So, it's not even a "secret", because commercial flight manifests list the passengers.

These are folks immigrating the way these "wall" idiots WANT it to happen - get your approval outside the US and THEN show up. But they are such stupid buffoons, they don't even realize this is what they are ASKING for.
"Immigrating the right way??" lol When did we start pickup service? Is this service available worldwide, or just where there's a plentiful supply of ignorant welfare cases that are guaranteed to become dimbocrats?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
NOTHING is true if it exposes this administration for what it is, is it?

And what facts support this sensational story that this is true in the manner its being shown in? This is where your argument will fall apart; not that I expect you to even look under the surface, you just want to believe what you hear without question because you like the sound of it. But you're just here to troll anyways, so its fun to poke the trolls and watch the scurry away when you challenge them.

You're so predictable in your replies, and I know it will be anything but in support of the claim made here.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Try again, because it's fairly easy to find.

The program this occurs under has already been cited for you.
Just one link to where it's policy/law for the US government to fly to foreign countries and pickup 100's of thousands of "refugees??" If it's that easy to "escape" the persecution, why leave??

Great! Can you cite the policy for all to see here please?

Here, since you are so inept at "Google":

Google up more links if you need more info on the program. Dates back to at least the 2000s

this is basically what desantis and a bunch of southern governors have done, right? move migrants to other areas?

is it only ok to do that if you're trying to score political points?

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place

Google up more links if you need more info on the program. Dates back to at least the 2000s
OP educating himself would simply mean he'd just be going from ignorant to willfully ignorant. He doesn't care about the facts, he cares about the political outrage and scaremongering that these types of sensational stories generate. Once he's taken his beating here, he'll be onto a new post with the next days latest GOP talking points on why we should all be scared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joes Place

Ok, you linked a liberal “news” site. Fine. You met my low expectations.

I have been on the HHS-Office of Refugee Resettlement website (actual gov website) and I’m not seeing the policy when I read their refugee and asylum seeker benefits. Your article made specific reference to the ORR.

What I do see, is transportation guidelines and benefits for children - unaccompanied children. I see nothing that speaks to adults w/o children or families.

The issue is the busses dropping migrants off at US airports to catch flights elsewhere in the US have shown a tremendous amount non unaccompanied minors.

Can you point to the policy that addresses funding and benefits for this?

Not exactly a "secret" here, as the program status is updated monthly.

Here's the refugee list/status for 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT