ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Bielema & Big Ten Network Press Conferences

watch any offense in the SEC, B12, ACC and get back to me. I was really zeroing in our stale offensive philosophy.

Ten wins is great. But when you peel back the onion we are 1. Always playing weak NC schedule 2. Always play ISU, which is a decent rivalry but hardly an impressive program and 3. We play in the B1G West which is just flat out bad.

I just long for something better, just something that might give us a small possibility of the CFP.

If you watch Ole Miss (not a blue blood), they actually run the ball a ton - now they do have a couple amazing athletes at RB, but they also have an athletic QB who can run and throw (novel idea) and they use a lot of motion and disguise to provide an advantage against the defense. Its not quantum physics, why cant we have a more innovative scheme?

Dusty,
Ole Miss NIL bought those players, Evans was the #1 RB in his recruiting class. The 3rd string RB passed up 36k a year, to go play at Ole Miss.
How's Iowa's NIL? How much money are they promising players?
Lane Kiffin has beaten Kentucky.. no one else of importance. SMU put up more points against Tulsa.
In the 2023 and 2024 classes who are the dual threat QBs that would even consider Iowa?

Press conferences with coaches are generally worthless, with some exceptions. Kirk's are not among those exceptions. No way should he get more airtime. At best he is boring and nothing but the usual uninformative coach speak drivel. At worst he is thin skinned and snippy as we saw following the tosu beat down.
A coach has to consider that there are multiple audiences who are hearing the pressers, the media, his teams fans, opposing teams fans, the opposing teams coaches and team and the most important audience his team and coaches. He can easily make a comment that blows up in his face.

How could you possibly know this. You need supporting evidence. Find some studies that you can cite to support your view
Don't we all have a 50/50 chance of having a heart attack in the next two years? Either we will or we won't. That's about as 50/50 as you can get😉

Maybe you're 14. JFC.
SO says the guy consumed with Brett Bielema who tries putting him down anyway he can. What grown adult does that? Clearly, you may be some codger but mentally here you prove the to have the maturity of a 16-year old girl.

watch any offense in the SEC, B12, ACC and get back to me. I was really zeroing in our stale offensive philosophy.

Ten wins is great. But when you peel back the onion we are 1. Always playing weak NC schedule 2. Always play ISU, which is a decent rivalry but hardly an impressive program and 3. We play in the B1G West which is just flat out bad.

I just long for something better, just something that might give us a small possibility of the CFP.

If you watch Ole Miss (not a blue blood), they actually run the ball a ton - now they do have a couple amazing athletes at RB, but they also have an athletic QB who can run and throw (novel idea) and they use a lot of motion and disguise to provide an advantage against the defense. Its not quantum physics, why cant we have a more innovative scheme?

Dusty,
I long for a voluptuous 40ish Redhead but I’m old and fat and they removed my prostate in April 😎🥃

That would be a really sick burn if I was the one who said that previously.

It's clear you're becoming more of a moron every post. Maybe just pathetic, IDK.
And yet you read my posts and reply. Hit ignore- I dare you.

Why? It’s cheap entertainment. Watching you outdumbass yourself is one of the better things on the football board currently.
You’re learning about the game that you were clueless z out before. Love shaking things up on you Tavern Hawks that sleep with your black snd gold teddy bears every night. Appreciate you continue to follow me and educating yourself.

You’re learning about the game that you were clueless z out before. Love shaking things up on you Tavern Hawks that sleep with your black snd gold teddy bears every night. Appreciate you continue to follow me and educating yourself.
Jfc, this is barely legible. For your sake I hope you’re just drunk or old and not this bad at writing.

Jfc, this is barely legible. For your sake I hope you’re just drunk or old and not this bad at writing.
You Must be another disgruntled ass hat I fired once. Keep trying yo make it in the world. I’m glad I’m in your head snd I consume you.

You Must be another disgruntled ass hat I fired once. Keep trying yo make it in the world. I’m glad I’m in your head snd I consume you.
Yeah, everyone that can see you’re a moron is obviously a disgruntled former employee at whatever shitty company you have.

Good call.

Reactions: SI_NYC
Yeah, everyone that can see you’re a moron is obviously a disgruntled former employee at whatever shitty company you have.

Good

Good call.
Retired early 😀. Living life. How about you? Lol Need tips on being successful or you just want to continue struggling and allowing me to consume your thoughts? You seem unhinged. I’m sorry for your struggles Tavern.

Retired early 😀. Living life. How about you? Lol Need tips on being successful or you just want to continue struggling and allowing me to consume your thoughts? You seem unhinged. I’m sorry for your struggles Tavern.

DefiniteFeistyBanteng-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Frosty7130
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT